News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Spartacus: Gords of the Arena  ( 1,076 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Spartacus: Gords of the Arena
« on: January 21, 2011, 08:51:03 PM »
I'm going to give this a watch tonight. And flog it. I'll let you know if it is any good.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Spartacus: Gords of the Arena
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 10:34:52 PM »
It's even worse than before. As little as you cared about the exact same characters, it's impossible not to care even less now that you know exactly who they are and what will happen to them. And so. much. dialogue. Fuck me. It's like they watched an episode of Deadwood and decided, "Yeah, talking. Lots and lots of talking that's hard to understand. It's damn near Shakespearian and shit."

Also: some absolutely amazing nude females in this show. But the fucking morons cut back and forth between teh lesbain secks between a somehow ten-times hotter Lucy Lawless and some other broad with shots of Batiatus getting his ass kicked by some dudes and then micterated upon. Really? Two amazing broads getting uber-physical and then boom... a dude's face getting pissed on. Um, thanks?

Fuck this show. I'll tell you how it goes next week.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Spartacus: Gords of the Arena
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 11:45:28 AM »
Terrible.