News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: 2011 Yahoo! NCAA Tourney Pick 'em  ( 7,473 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
2011 Yahoo! NCAA Tourney Pick 'em
« on: March 07, 2011, 12:02:14 PM »
http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/group/28355/invitation?key=58d2b7f7ec5c4309

Group id# 28355
Password: gojags?

Get it while the gettin' is good, bigguns. (||)
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: 2011 Yahoo! NCAA Tourney Pick 'em
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 11:07:34 AM »
Guess I'm too late?
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 11:21:26 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on March 17, 2011, 11:07:34 AM
Guess I'm too late?

Yeah, sorry. I only gave you 10 days to signup.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 02:51:21 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on March 17, 2011, 11:07:34 AM
Guess I'm too late?

No, it's just another "No Hueys" club.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2011, 03:35:05 PM »
I don't like all the games on different channels. It used to be like the red zone channel. You could put it on channel 2, throw the remote away, and be entertained for hours. Now I have to find the close games myself, which is a pain to do while I'm working at the same time.

I'm aware that whining about having too much basketball to watch while I work from home is not a real problem, but that's not going to stop me.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2011, 04:20:41 PM »
Quote from: Tony on March 17, 2011, 03:35:05 PM
I don't like all the games on different channels. It used to be like the red zone channel. You could put it on channel 2, throw the remote away, and be entertained for hours. Now I have to find the close games myself, which is a pain to do while I'm working at the same time.

I'm aware that whining about having too much basketball to watch while I work from home is not a real problem, but that's not going to stop me.

This is sweet.

http://www.ncaa.com/mmod/player/console.html
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2011, 04:21:46 PM »

Yeah, it's going to really bug the piss out of me when the game I'm watching doesn't get interrupted every 4 minutes so I can be forced to watch Kansas or whoever the fuck taking on Slapdick U. I guess I'll just have to suck it up and continue watching the game I want to watch.

Of course Slapdick totally pwned Kansas last year so it's my loss again.

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2011, 05:02:27 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on March 17, 2011, 04:21:46 PM

Yeah, it's going to really bug the piss out of me when the game I'm watching doesn't get interrupted every 4 minutes so I can be forced to watch Kansas or whoever the fuck taking on Slapdick U. I guess I'll just have to suck it up and continue watching the game I want to watch.

Is it too much to ask for CBS to tell me when the scrappy white guys from Slapdick U are attempting a buzzer beater? If I can't be lazy watching sports then what's the point?

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2011, 05:05:04 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on March 17, 2011, 04:20:41 PM

This is sweet.

http://www.ncaa.com/mmod/player/console.html

That's still too much work, but it's better. Thanks.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2011, 05:19:38 PM »
Quote from: Tony on March 17, 2011, 05:02:27 PM

Is it too much to ask for CBS to tell me when the scrappy white guys from Slapdick U are attempting a buzzer beater? If I can't be lazy watching sports then what's the point?

They should totally tell you that. If not, they're being derelict.

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2011, 05:29:35 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on March 17, 2011, 05:19:38 PM

Actually, whatever channel I have it on just switched games to the end of a close Vandy/Richmond battle. So I guess they are doing that. Forget about all that complaining from before.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2011, 06:13:42 PM »
Quote from: Tony on March 17, 2011, 05:29:35 PM

Actually, whatever channel I have it on just switched games to the end of a close Vandy/Richmond battle. So I guess they are doing that. Forget about all that complaining from before.

Did you just call Richmond, Slapdick U?

Because I will burn this place to the fucking ground.

Edited to add, for the fucking record:
UR's basketball program has developed a reputation as a "giant killer" in the NCAA tournament, defeating the Charles Barkley-led Auburn Tigers in 1984, reaching the Sweet Sixteen in 1988 by defeating defending national champion Indiana and Georgia Tech, beating 3-seed South Carolina in 1998, becoming the first 15-seed to knock off a 2-seed when the Spiders defeated Syracuse in 1991 and again winning as a 12-seed in 2011 against Vanderbilt. The Spiders hold the distinction of being the only basketball program in NCAA history to win NCAA tournament games as a 12, 13, 14, and 15 seed.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2011, 06:33:04 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on March 17, 2011, 06:13:42 PM

Did you just call Richmond Slapdick U?

Edited to add, for the effing record:
UR's basketball program has developed a reputation as a "giant killer" in the NCAA tournament, defeating the Charles Barkley-led Auburn Tigers in 1984, reaching the Sweet Sixteen in 1988 by defeating defending national champion Indiana and Georgia Tech, beating 3-seed South Carolina in 1998, becoming the first 15-seed to knock off a 2-seed when the Spiders defeated Syracuse in 1991 and again winning as a 12-seed in 2011 against Vanderbilt. The Spiders hold the distinction of being the only basketball program in NCAA history to win NCAA tournament games as a 12, 13, 14, and 15 seed.

Richmond or Vandy....which is more likely to be Slapdick U?

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2011, 08:13:04 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on March 17, 2011, 06:13:42 PM

Did you just call Richmond, Slapdick U?

Edited to add, for the fucking record:

Congrats on being from a school that always gets a shitty seed.