News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Totally Unreadable  ( 195,007 )

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Totally Unreadable
« Reply #825 on: October 28, 2014, 05:44:06 PM »
This article, while finely written, is totally unreadable because holy shit look at this asshole.

"I figure they'll never make it in my lifetime," says Seat, 31, of his beloved Cubs. "If I amass 50 of these in a row, that'll probably equal the joy of a single Cubs World Series."

YOU'RE WEARING A HAT WITH THE FUCKING CARDINALS AND RED SOX ON IT.

Put another name on the list of "people I hope die before the Cubs win the World Series."

I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #826 on: October 28, 2014, 11:55:36 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on October 28, 2014, 05:44:06 PM
This article, while finely written, is totally unreadable because holy shit look at this asshole.

"I figure they'll never make it in my lifetime," says Seat, 31, of his beloved Cubs. "If I amass 50 of these in a row, that'll probably equal the joy of a single Cubs World Series."

Put another name on the list of "people I hope die before the Cubs win the World Series."

TOTALLY FUCKING UNREADABLE

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #827 on: October 29, 2014, 04:26:27 AM »

"Usually I spend more money than humanly possible," he says.

That might be the stupidest fucking thing I've ever read.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #828 on: October 29, 2014, 05:55:38 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on October 28, 2014, 11:55:36 PM

TOTALLY FUCKING UNREADABLE

"In the end, Seat remains optimistic the challenges facing the United States can be met and overcome, so long as Americans are willing to put aside selfish interests and partisanship to focus on the hard decisions necessary to make the nation all it can be." - The Northwest Indiana Times

WHAT AN INTERESTING AND UNIQUE THESIS PETE

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #829 on: October 29, 2014, 07:14:16 AM »
I've never wanted a man to die a slow, painful death more than I do right now.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #830 on: October 29, 2014, 07:29:12 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on October 29, 2014, 07:14:16 AM
I've never wanted a man to die a slow, painful death more than I do right now.

Nah, of all places in the world, in America, in Indiana, in Northwest Indiana, in Lake County, that he could live in, he chose Schererville. Worse than death. Nice choice, Pete.

I hope when the Cubs do go to the Series, he gets shut out.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #831 on: October 29, 2014, 08:03:05 AM »
Pete Seat can eat my meat.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #832 on: October 29, 2014, 11:54:07 AM »
Nope. I'm not reading any of that. Thanks for the heads-up.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #833 on: November 01, 2014, 10:44:01 AM »
Who wants some horrible moralizing from Rick Telander?

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/telander/30732507-452/cubs-dirty-dismissal-of-rick-renteria-for-joe-maddon-may-be-worth-it.html#.VFT8bfnF99U

QuoteWe'll also assume that minor-league phenom Kris Bryant, 22, will actually play third base at Wrigley Field before hell freezes over

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE CUBS LET BRYANT LANGUISH IN THE MINOR LEAGUES FOR AN ENTIRE SEASON

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #834 on: November 01, 2014, 04:42:08 PM »
Quote from: CT III on November 01, 2014, 10:44:01 AM

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/telander/30732507-452/cubs-dirty-dismissal-of-rick-renteria-for-joe-maddon-may-be-worth-it.html#.VFT8bfnF99U

QuoteWe'll also assume that minor-league phenom Kris Bryant, 22, will actually play third base at Wrigley Field before hell freezes over

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE CUBS LET BRYANT LANGUISH IN THE MINOR LEAGUES FOR AN ENTIRE SEASON

QuoteMaddon is such a respected architect of team-building — doing so much with so little — that it's unfortunate he became a free-agent manager when he did.

I tried to read the rest of the piece but my brain literally exploded at this part. I'm in my car in the parking lot at Mariano's and I need you to come pick me up.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #835 on: November 01, 2014, 10:51:04 PM »
Quote from: InternetApex on November 01, 2014, 04:42:08 PM
Quote from: CT III on November 01, 2014, 10:44:01 AM

QuoteMaddon is such a respected architect of team-building — doing so much with so little — that it's unfortunate he became a free-agent manager when he did.

I tried to read the rest of the piece but my brain literally exploded at this part. I'm in my car in the parking lot at Mariano's and I need you to come pick me up.

I've been circling the lot at the Mariano's in Wheaton for 45 minutes, where the fuck are you?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #836 on: November 24, 2014, 05:31:14 PM »
I went into this thinking it must be a really shitty time to be Pablo Sandoval, but Mike Bauman and his big brain convinced me otherwise.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #837 on: November 25, 2014, 09:54:29 AM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on November 24, 2014, 05:31:14 PM
I went into this thinking it must be a really shitty time to be Pablo Sandoval, but Mike Bauman and his big brain convinced me otherwise.

Between Sandoval and Ortiz, it's going to be a really shitty time to be the guy who has to pay for the postgame spreads in Fenway.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #838 on: December 12, 2014, 09:23:12 AM »
Can someone please explain what in the entire fuck I'm supposed to make of this?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brad-spirrison/the-end-of-a-golden-era-for-cubs-fans_b_6308330.html

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #839 on: December 12, 2014, 09:32:46 AM »
TIME TO POST!