News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Soap  ( 3,267 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Soap
« on: April 09, 2011, 01:31:20 PM »
Acquired by Antenna TV, to run Sundays 9p-11p starting June 5. Color me enthused.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Soap
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 10:11:19 PM »
OK, I forgot about it until tonight. It remains brilliant as dick.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 09:28:12 PM »
I WOULD LIKE TO REITERATE MY PREVIOUS SENTIMENT, PEOPLE.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 10:02:42 PM »
Change of title sequence at 10p CDT. This may be the beginning of the end, although the nature of Corinne's baby is yet in the offing.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 10:32:40 PM »
The fistfight title sequence is restored at 10:30p CDT.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 07:54:04 AM »
When the ceiling falls, please check in.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 09:00:09 AM »
I wonder what became of the ventriloquist dummy.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 01:40:10 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on August 15, 2011, 09:00:09 AM

Gilinterestingly, Chuck and Bob appear to have appeared in an episode of "Mrs. Columbo," who was of course played by Captain Janeway. The four Google video search results for +"chuck and bob" +"mrs. columbo" I thought were curious.

[Edit.--Bob still working in 2007.]

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 09:32:19 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on August 16, 2011, 01:40:10 AM

Gilinterestingly, Chuck and Bob appear to have appeared in an episode of "Mrs. Columbo," who was of course played by Captain Janeway. The four Google video search results for +"chuck and bob" +"mrs. columbo" I thought were curious.

I laughed uproariously at this...
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2011, 09:48:50 PM »
Advertiser at 9:47 CDT, this date: christiansingles.com.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2011, 11:08:23 PM »
It is the alpha and the omega. It is the dream of benzene.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2011, 11:10:02 PM »
It is more pure than most store-bought mineral waters.

BBM

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2011, 10:19:37 AM »

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2011, 01:05:39 PM »
Quote from: BBM on September 05, 2011, 10:19:37 AM

I wonder if the Internet King can provide faster nudity.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2011, 10:17:22 PM »
It is a celebration of virtue. I weep.