News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Happy Endings  ( 1,417 )

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Happy Endings
« on: May 20, 2011, 08:18:34 AM »
ABC, after Modern Family.  It's set in Chicago and follows a group of friends (six friends--a gay, a black married to a hot blonde, Elisha Cuthbert, a dude with a Seacrest haircut and meatball beard, and some slighly chubby, but big boobed brunette) around as Elisha and Seacrest haircut were together for eight years, then Elisha left Seacrest haircut at the alter for a roller blading douche one night stand that didn't last, now they're all FRANDS!.

The LOLS are there, but they're not like some deep intellectual funny.  It's more movie quote funny.  Last night, the gay and Seacrest haircut track down roller blading douche to beat him up in the spirit of Steven Seagal movies.  They do some pretty funny moving quoting and even quote "A Few Good Men" and Jessup and Caffey's awesome "Did you order the code red?" and "You damn right I did!" thing.  It was funny.

Summary:  the blonde not named Elisha Cuthbert is really hot, the gay is very quick with the funny and the black guy is also kind of funny.  The wife and I like it and the two episodes last night were good.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Happy Endings
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 08:35:21 AM »

Watched one, had one funny "24" joke aimed at Cuthbert, other than that it was shite.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 09:27:49 AM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on May 20, 2011, 08:18:34 AM
ABC, after Modern Family.  It's set in Chicago and follows a group of friends (six friends--a gay, a black married to a hot blonde, Elisha Cuthbert, a dude with a Seacrest haircut and meatball beard, and some slighly chubby, but big boobed brunette) around as Elisha and Seacrest haircut were together for eight years, then Elisha left Seacrest haircut at the alter for a roller blading douche one night stand that didn't last, now they're all FRANDS!.

The LOLS are there, but they're not like some deep intellectual funny.  It's more movie quote funny.  Last night, the gay and Seacrest haircut track down roller blading douche to beat him up in the spirit of Steven Seagal movies.  They do some pretty funny moving quoting and even quote "A Few Good Men" and Jessup and Caffey's awesome "Did you order the code red?" and "You damn right I did!" thing.  It was funny.

Summary:  the blonde not named Elisha Cuthbert is really hot, the gay is very quick with the funny and the black guy is also kind of funny.  The wife and I like it and the two episodes last night were good.

Best description ever or worst description ever?
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 11:25:40 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on May 20, 2011, 09:27:49 AM
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on May 20, 2011, 08:18:34 AM

Best description ever or worst description ever?

Definitely.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011, 03:53:17 PM »
Glad I could help.  Or not help.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"