News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Celebrity Funerals With Dr. Drew  ( 2,609 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Celebrity Funerals With Dr. Drew
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2011, 11:13:41 AM »
Quote from: flannj on June 01, 2011, 11:03:30 AM
Quote from: Bort on June 01, 2011, 10:45:50 AM
But he IS a cumstain, right?

He certainly is, and for more than just his "politics".

Got a few hours to spare? Do a Google search of "Trump sued" and you'll find nuggets like this.

Goddamn, I'm not sure what makes me angrier: Trump's cumstainity or the NYT's insistence on a paginated format for their articles.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2011, 11:15:42 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on June 01, 2011, 10:42:24 AM

Then it should be fun to see what happens when Trump dies, not because he's a cumstain, but because his rumplefugly children will probably end up with a lot less than they think.

Donald Trump is a walking textbook on how to drain every penny of equity out of any real estate parcel.

We'll see if he kicks while Ivanka is still Playboy-worthy, because she ain't getting shit from Dad.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2011, 11:21:26 AM »
Quote from: Fork on June 01, 2011, 11:15:42 AM
Quote from: Slaky on June 01, 2011, 10:42:24 AM

Then it should be fun to see what happens when Trump dies, not because he's a cumstain, but because his rumplefugly children will probably end up with a lot less than they think.

Donald Trump is a walking textbook on how to drain every penny of equity out of any real estate parcel.

We'll see if he kicks while Ivanka is still Playboy-worthy, because she ain't getting shit from Dad.

If she keeps shitting out kids she won't be.