News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Test your Simpsons' knowledge  ( 2,127 )

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Test your Simpsons' knowledge
« on: May 31, 2011, 06:25:24 PM »
I got 17 out of 27 in 4 mins.

Link (unfortunately) via HuffPo: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/31/the-hardest-simpsons-quiz-of-all-time_n_868915.html

PS - Some here might doubt the claim that this is the "hardest" Simpsons quiz.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Test your Simpsons' knowledge
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 07:38:13 PM »
22 out of 27 in 2:51.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 07:47:52 PM »
19 out of 27 in 5:17.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 09:22:27 PM »
9 out of 27 in 1:58. 

I haven't watched The Simpsons since 2000.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 11:13:58 AM »
I did the same is Thrill (19-for-27) in 4:20

VALIDATED
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 11:18:24 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on June 01, 2011, 11:13:58 AM
I did the same is Thrill (19-for-27) in 4:20
VALIDATED

Intrepid Reader: Oleg

Hi.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2011, 04:26:03 PM »
I couldn't log in.  What do I win?
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2011, 10:55:04 PM »
I can forgive Fox for being unfair and unbalanced.  I can forgive Fox for foisting upon us the likes of Palin and Beck.   I can forgive Fox for a lot of things.  But I could never forgive Fox for killing off Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, Maggie and Abe.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2011, 07:55:15 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on October 04, 2011, 10:55:04 PM
I can forgive Fox for being unfair and unbalanced.  I can forgive Fox for foisting upon us the likes of Palin and Beck.   I can forgive Fox for a lot of things.  But I could never forgive Fox for killing off Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, Maggie and Abe.

Bah. Mike Scully already took care of that over a decade ago.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2011, 05:32:52 PM »

Was listening to James L. Brooks on a Kevin Pollack's podcast.  Apparently the executives at Fox cannot stand the Simpsons.  The reasons is that, as part of the original deal Brooks made with them when he agreed to produce the show, Fox is not allowed to provide any creative comment (no 'notes'), which is probably unique in broadcast television (Louis CK has the same deal on cable).  Since the suits can only make budgetary comments, that's what they do (they even have apparently complained about the coffee budget)
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2011, 10:08:19 PM »
Quote from: thehawk on October 05, 2011, 05:32:52 PM

Was listening to James L. Brooks on a Kevin Pollack's podcast.  Apparently the executives at Fox cannot stand the Simpsons.  The reasons is that, as part of the original deal Brooks made with them when he agreed to produce the show, Fox is not allowed to provide any creative comment (no 'notes'), which is probably unique in broadcast television (Louis CK has the same deal on cable).  Since the suits can only make budgetary comments, that's what they do (they even have apparently complained about the coffee budget)

And now everyone on the show is pissed. Here's hoping they go out in a South Park-esque blaze of glory.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16