News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Franklin and Bash  ( 1,594 )

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Franklin and Bash
« on: June 01, 2011, 08:49:52 PM »
Wow.  So, this is a like a real show and everything.  I watched about 5 minutes between the 1st and 2nd period of the hockey game.

Anyway, I've got this idea for a business - we buy a large, wooded estate; then clone Breckin Meyer repeatedly and charge people to hunt him for sport.

E-mail me at meatheads@hockeenight.com if you want to see the prospectus.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Franklin and Bash
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 10:02:07 PM »
I was hoping to see "you fucking homo" as the content here. Not only because I like being called a homo but because watching this show is proof that we've all been brainwashed.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 10:14:25 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on June 01, 2011, 10:02:07 PM
I was hoping to see "you fucking homo" as the content here. Not only because I like being called a homo but because watching this show is proof that we've all been brainwashed.

Enjoy your civil union tomorrow, you fucking homo.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 07:40:47 AM »
Quote from: CT III on June 01, 2011, 08:49:52 PM
Wow.  So, this is a like a real show and everything.  I watched about 5 minutes between the 1st and 2nd period of the hockey game.

Anyway, I've got this idea for a business - we buy a large, wooded estate; then clone Breckin Meyer repeatedly and charge people to hunt him for sport.

E-mail me at meatheads@hockeenight.com if you want to see the prospectus.

But it's got Zack Morris!
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 09:14:23 AM »
As annoying as the Franklin and Bash commercials were during the Bulls playoff games, it was nothing compared the the Frank Caliendo commercials during the Cubs playoffs a few years ago.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 09:20:22 AM »
Quote from: Tony on June 02, 2011, 09:14:23 AM
As annoying as the Franklin and Bash commercials were during the Bulls playoff games, it was nothing compared the the Frank Caliendo commercials during the Cubs playoffs a few years ago.

I maintain they were right up there.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 09:22:21 AM »
Quote from: Tony on June 02, 2011, 09:14:23 AM

Agreed. We need much better distractions during playoff chokes than what we're getting.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2011, 03:15:42 PM »
On two occasions I have tried to watch this drek and it has caused me to have intense pain each time.  Last night I channel surfed into a scene where one of the two protagonists was about to deliver a closing argument to a jury while he was staggering drunk.  I continued to surf.  I guess that might be funny to someone, but I can't imagine who.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2011, 03:50:04 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on June 23, 2011, 03:15:42 PM
On two occasions I have tried to watch this drek and it has caused me to have intense pain each time.  Last night I channel surfed into a scene where one of the two protagonists was about to deliver a closing argument to a jury while he was staggering drunk.  I continued to surf.  I guess that might be funny to someone, but I can't imagine who.

People under the age of 100?
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.