News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Unsupervised  ( 926 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Unsupervised
« on: September 16, 2011, 09:48:17 AM »
http://www.avclub.com/articles/fx-picks-up-animated-series-from-its-always-sunny,61829/

QuoteFX has confirmed via press release a 13-episode order for Unsupervised, the animated comedy from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia's David Hornsby, Scott Marder, and Rob Rosell that was first rumored back in March, when we were young. As previously reported, the show follows two 15-year-old boys with absentee parents left to muddle their way through teenage life without any guidance—and as we noted then, it differs from Beavis And Butt-head in that these boys are both optimists who always try to do the right thing, rather than trying to set those sorts of people on fire.

Instead, most of the horrible behavior will be left to the people they encounter, some of whom will be drawn from a voice cast that includes Justin Long, Kristen Bell, Romany Malco, Fred Armisen, Kaitlin Olson, and Alexa Vega. Unsupervised is scheduled to premiere in January alongside Archer, whose Adam Reed and Matt Thompson will also handle this show's animation. No word on why the show scrapped its original title Townies, unless it was to avoid giving the impression that it was a cartoon about college students slumming it by sleeping with high-school dropouts who work at the local factory—though with this team behind it, we'd probably watch that too.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Unsupervised
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 10:02:37 PM »
Yeah... This show seems legit.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.