Desipio Message Board
July 30, 2014, 08:06:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oct 12 - Oral History: Cubs hire Theo  http://www.desipio.com/?p=3639

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: 2011-12 B1G/NCAA Basketball  (Read 4507 times)
Sterling Archer
Lying is like 95% of what I do.
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Archer Vice.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2011, 02:32:15 PM »

I hate the P.O.S. offense that Bruce Weber attempts to run at Illinois. As Bill O'Reilly once said, "This fucking thing sucks"...

What offense would you run if you were the coach? How would your system better maximize the talents of the current roster? Are there any recent matchup advantages you would have looked to exploit that maybe were ignored by the current coaching staff? If so, what are they? Would your offensive system mesh well with your defensive schemes and allow players to get back in transition, or reset themselves for a more half-court approach?

As Bill O'Reilly said or probably thought about maybe saying one time, "The people deserve answers!"

SUPPRESSING FIRE!
Richard Chuggar
TJG is back!
Fukakke Fan Club

Bonerific.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2011, 07:45:38 PM »

I hate the P.O.S. offense that Bruce Weber attempts to run at Illinois. As Bill O'Reilly once said, "This fucking thing sucks"...

What offense would you run if you were the coach? How would your system better maximize the talents of the current roster? Are there any recent matchup advantages you would have looked to exploit that maybe were ignored by the current coaching staff? If so, what are they? Would your offensive system mesh well with your defensive schemes and allow players to get back in transition, or reset themselves for a more half-court approach?

As Bill O'Reilly said or probably thought about maybe saying one time, "The people deserve answers!"

I'd run the offense that makes the most basketballs go into the basket, then I'd run the defense that makes the other teams basketball not go in the basket.  Game won.

Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.
Brownie
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Paul Brown Returns. But f@#! the Bengals.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2011, 03:07:25 PM »

Point of Sale?
BC
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Why? Because I said so.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2011, 06:15:20 PM »

Congratulations Purdue, you were the first in line to hand the Illini an ass-whooping. I have a feeling that there are more disasters on the way for Bubble Bruce's boys this season.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 10:51:38 PM by BC » Logged

Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.
Internet Apex
SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Ape X

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2012, 10:37:41 PM »

Indiana won another home game. Ho-hum.

The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.
Yeti
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2012, 10:59:34 PM »

Brandon Paul is beastly tonight
BC
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Why? Because I said so.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2012, 11:26:40 PM »

43 points for Paul tonight, helping Illinois to an actual competent offensive ballgame.

BTW, good to see the program honor Lou Henson tonight.

Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.
Eli
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Sad Rose, Part II

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2012, 09:28:56 AM »

43 points for Paul tonight, helping Illinois to an actual competent offensive ballgame.

Still eagerly awaiting your thoughts on how Illinois could improve their offense.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 12:03:23 PM by Eli » Logged
Richard Chuggar
TJG is back!
Fukakke Fan Club

Bonerific.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2012, 11:39:45 AM »

I'd run the offense that makes the most basketballs go into the basket, then I'd run the defense that makes the other teams basketball not go in the basket.  Game won.

Told you guys that it'd work!

Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.
Internet Apex
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Ape X

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2012, 09:09:04 PM »

Boilermakers are insignificant right now.

Sterling Archer
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Archer Vice.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2012, 10:23:30 AM »

Fire that sadsack Bill Carmody already. Sadsack BC. Hmm.

SUPPRESSING FIRE!
Sterling Archer
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Archer Vice.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2012, 05:59:26 PM »

Fire that sadsack Bill Carmody already. Sadsack BC. Hmm.

I'm not fooled by the semiannual inexplicable top ten upset of Michigan State, either.

SUPPRESSING FIRE!
BC
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Why? Because I said so.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2012, 11:06:19 PM »

I really, really, really, really hate what Bruce Weber has done to Illinois Basketball.

Internet Apex
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Ape X

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2012, 11:31:28 PM »

I really, really, really, really hate what Bruce Weber has done to Illinois Basketball.

He's set it back about seven years.

Sterling Archer
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Archer Vice.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2012, 08:54:38 AM »

Let's not forget what the refs have done, either.

SUPPRESSING FIRE!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: