News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Hell on Wheels  ( 1,035 )

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
Hell on Wheels
« on: November 22, 2011, 12:20:40 PM »
No one?

SPOILERS:

It's at least twice as good as The Walking Dead.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Hell on Wheels
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 05:16:48 PM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on November 22, 2011, 12:20:40 PM
No one?

SPOILERS:

The best part about this show is that AMC has insisted on constantly running The Outlaw Josey Wales as a lead in.  I assume they want us to draw parallels between the main characters, but in my case it has only highlighted the fact that watching Josey Wales kill every bastard he runs across from Missouri to Mexico is way better than watching anyone from Hell On Wheels do anything.

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
Re: Hell on Wheels
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 04:39:21 PM »
Quote from: CT III on December 30, 2011, 05:16:48 PM
Quote from: Kermit IV on November 22, 2011, 12:20:40 PM
No one?

SPOILERS:

The best part about this show is that AMC has insisted on constantly running The Outlaw Josey Wales as a lead in.  I assume they want us to draw parallels between the main characters, but in my case it has only highlighted the fact that watching Josey Wales kill every bastard he runs across from Missouri to Mexico is way better than watching anyone from Hell On Wheels do anything.

Yeah.  It's surprisingly boring.  Like if you sucked all of the character out of Deadwood.