News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Poll

Pretzel Rolls.  Some call them the best bread since sliced bread.  Others think they are awful "faux bread." What say you?

Best sandwich bread EVAR
Very tasty
I'll eat it if I have to
I reject the pretzel bun out of hand, as it is unnatural.

Author Topic: Pretzel Rolls  ( 19,510 )

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Pretzel Rolls
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2012, 06:31:36 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on January 17, 2012, 06:26:19 PM
Quote from: Bort on January 17, 2012, 06:17:22 PM
I take it I missed another eventful day in the Shoutbox.

Let's just call them what they are: lye bread.

And what's the deal with PARTY CUT? I don't dole out my parties in little squares.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2012, 06:33:17 PM »
This madness is out of control. Behold the disturbingly intestinal-looking "pretzel croissant."

"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2012, 06:53:48 PM »
Okay, that looks like something Yeti would leave in a public toilet.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2012, 07:09:25 PM »
Quote from: Bort on January 17, 2012, 06:53:48 PM
Okay, that looks like something Yeti would leave in a public toilet.

You know, of all the thoughts and images that I could possibly conjure in my head, this would not be one of them.

Damn you for making me think of this.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2012, 07:27:17 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on January 17, 2012, 06:26:19 PM
Quote from: Bort on January 17, 2012, 06:17:22 PM
I take it I missed another eventful day in the Shoutbox.

Let's just call them what they are: lye bread.

Or, in German, Laugengebaeck. A couple varieties of which would be the Laugenbrezel (soft pretzel) and the Laugenbrot (pretzel roll).
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2012, 08:02:03 PM »
While there are many disturbing questions that might occur to one when examining this photo (such as "what do they do with the leftover meatotomies, anyway?"), I would call to your attention strongly suggestive evidence of what your Pretzel Masters actually look like.

"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2012, 12:27:30 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on January 17, 2012, 06:00:01 PM
Quote from: PANK! on January 17, 2012, 05:43:38 PM
and not merely half the circumference

Your understanding of elementary geometry rivals that of PenFoe.

Perimeter, dude.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2012, 05:54:51 PM »
Take heed, lye-eaters.

Quote"It's not often that a truly game-changing technology comes along in the funeral service," the newsletter Funeral Service Insider said in September. But "we might have gotten a hold of one."

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2012, 07:06:26 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on February 02, 2012, 05:54:51 PM
Take heed, lye-eaters.

Quote"It's not often that a truly game-changing technology comes along in the funeral service," the newsletter Funeral Service Insider said in September. But "we might have gotten a hold of one."

I'm more offended by the continued use of the phrase "game changer" in the zeitgeist.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2012, 03:16:28 AM »
If this doesn't convince you people, nothing will. Compare the alleged seed syllable found on the flying skull of the original Ahkon Lhamo to the documentation above, as well as the general resemblance of the kapala to the precious "rolls."

[Edit.--I should hope the possible connection to Ernst Schäfer is apparent here. Now, how far was the Hotel Martinet from Canarsie, anyway, and thence to Grover's Mill? I'm looking at you, Alyce Zeoli.]

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2012, 04:52:31 PM »

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2012, 03:41:12 PM »
Nothing written here has addressed the actual, you know, flavor and texture of the pretzel roll.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2012, 03:55:48 PM »
Quote from: morpheus on February 20, 2012, 03:41:12 PMNothing written here has addressed the actual, you know, flavor and texture of the pretzel roll.

I enjoy both the flavor and the texture of pretzel rolls. In fact, I had turkey & swiss on a pretzel roll for my lunch today and it pleased my gut. Food!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2012, 09:08:29 PM »
Quote from: morpheus on February 20, 2012, 03:41:12 PM
Nothing written here has addressed the actual, you know, flavor and texture of the pretzel roll.

Ah, and the pretzheeple bunz feed upon themselves.