News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Blossom  ( 8,842 )

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Blossom
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2012, 05:14:15 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on February 26, 2012, 03:32:59 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on February 26, 2012, 12:31:29 PM
Fucking Indiana.

QuoteThe most disturbing element of the mini outbreak is the potential for might have been. Measles has an incubation period of more than a week, so hundreds of thousands of fans might have been exposed. If the measles vaccine were not as widely used as it is now, this story would not be on a parenting blog. It would be front and center on every news outlet in the country.

In fact, the reason there was an outbreak at all was apparently because of the small but persistent group of people who refuse to vaccinate their children. According to the official quoted by PBS, 13 of those who have been diagnosed with measles in Indiana have said they had previously declined the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine.

That's up to 16 confirmed cases with 41 more under investigation. It seems to be centered on upscale Hamilton County, where the special-wisdom mommies gather to brood.

You tools of the pharmo-industrial complex just want to take away my freedom to protect my kid from your autism holocaust.

So fuck you, and your "pasteurized" milk too.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2012, 06:48:33 PM »
Quote from: CT III on February 26, 2012, 05:14:15 PM
Fucking Indiana.

QuoteThe most disturbing element of the mini outbreak is the potential for might have been. Measles has an incubation period of more than a week, so hundreds of thousands of fans might have been exposed. If the measles vaccine were not as widely used as it is now, this story would not be on a parenting blog. It would be front and center on every news outlet in the country.

In fact, the reason there was an outbreak at all was apparently because of the small but persistent group of people who refuse to vaccinate their children. According to the official quoted by PBS, 13 of those who have been diagnosed with measles in Indiana have said they had previously declined the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine.

That's up to 16 confirmed cases with 41 more under investigation. It seems to be centered on upscale Hamilton County, where the special-wisdom mommies gather to brood.

You tools of the pharmo-industrial complex just want to take away my freedom to protect my kid from your autism holocaust.

Fucking Indiana.

QuoteThe FDA is collaborating with the Michigan Department of Community Health (MDCH), the Illinois Department of Public Health, the Indiana State Board of Animal Health and the Indiana State Health Department, to investigate the outbreak. MDCH reports that, as of March 24, 2010, it received reports of 12 confirmed cases of illness from Campylobacter infections in consumers who drank raw milk. The raw milk originated from Forest Grove Dairy in Middlebury, Ind.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2012, 07:06:05 PM »
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2012, 07:12:06 PM »
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2012, 10:55:10 AM »
A sad chapter to this tale.

But, just in case anyone was wondering:

Bialik's known for her passion about "attachment parenting," an approach that she embraces with her own family and has written about in a book called "Beyond the Sling." In her blog post Wednesday, she clarified that their "hands-on style of parenting" wasn't a factor in their split.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2012, 11:37:16 AM »
Fucking Indiana.

We only use raw dairy products - milk, butter, cheese.  They're fucking delicious.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2012, 11:51:15 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on November 26, 2012, 11:37:16 AM
Fucking Indiana.

We only use raw dairy products - milk, butter, cheese.  They're fucking delicious.

We don't use any dairy products.

Because we're not baby cows.

Baaa.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2012, 12:25:01 PM »
I guess if any thread was going to turn into an organic dick measuring contest, it might as well have been this one.

Quick... Someone get Oleg to drone on about the paleo diet or something.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2012, 12:27:16 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 26, 2012, 12:25:01 PM
I guess if any thread was going to turn into an organic dick measuring contest, it might as well have been this one.

My dick is actually not organic.

It is cage-free though.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2012, 12:36:11 PM »

Something something Huey TBFA something.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2012, 12:57:27 PM »

I think it's cute that Pen is using his probable lactose intolerance as an excuse to get high and mighty about being non-dairy.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2012, 01:11:59 PM »
Quote from: Bort on November 26, 2012, 12:57:27 PM

I think it's cute that Pen is using his probable lactose intolerance as an excuse to get high and mighty about being non-dairy.

Actually, I'm using my sons.

And he doesn't even have it anymore.

But if you think I'm going to pass up a golden opportunity to be better than you, you don't know me at all.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2012, 01:13:39 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on November 26, 2012, 01:11:59 PM
Quote from: Bort on November 26, 2012, 12:57:27 PM

Actually, I'm using my sons.

And he doesn't even have it anymore.

But if you think I'm going to pass up a golden opportunity to be better than you, you don't know me at all.

Glad to hear your sons doesn't have it anymore.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2013, 12:20:14 AM »
https://twitter.com/RobSchneider/status/346401668449042433

Quote from: Rob SchneiderVaccines are NOT immunization! Please read & don't poison your child! http://www.drkurtperkins.com/2012/05/my-cry...

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2013, 09:06:01 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on June 17, 2013, 12:20:14 AM
https://twitter.com/RobSchneider/status/346401668449042433

Quote from: Rob SchneiderVaccines are NOT immunization! Please read & don't poison your child! http://www.drkurtperkins.com/2012/05/my-cry...

In addition to taking medical advice from Rob Schneider, I also look to him for investment strategies and career choices.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)