Desipio Message Board
September 21, 2014, 07:06:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oct 12 - Oral History: Cubs hire Theo  http://www.desipio.com/?p=3639

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: First Concert  (Read 6984 times)
flannj
Fukakke Fan Club

"Knew your father, I did"

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2012, 09:30:39 AM »

That's a bit of a stretch.

"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen
J. Walter Weatherman
Johnny Evers Fan Club

You can see his stripes but you know hes clean

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 07, 2012, 11:01:56 AM »

they played music

That's a bit of a stretch.

Eh, Bobby Pyn had long hair
But you spit on Darby Crash
He had a fucking mohawk, man

Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.
Fork
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Needs something...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: March 09, 2012, 01:39:59 PM »

Oh, and the first concert was the Police at the Rosemont Horizon. Can't remember whether Joan Jett or the Go-Go's opened that one. The entire town should be razed on general principles.

It was the Go-Go's.

The things I did in order to get laid.

Everyone's got a couple of those...I've taken dates to the Bangles and Kenny Rogers for only carnal reasons.

TIME TO POST!
PenPho
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 09, 2012, 02:59:17 PM »

Oh, and the first concert was the Police at the Rosemont Horizon. Can't remember whether Joan Jett or the Go-Go's opened that one. The entire town should be razed on general principles.

It was the Go-Go's.

Everyone's got a couple of those...I've taken dates to the Bangles and Kenny Rogers for only carnal reasons.

That didn't actually work, did it? Kenny Rogers?

"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"
Slaky
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: March 09, 2012, 03:58:48 PM »

It was the Go-Go's.

At the end of the night she saw what condition his condition was in.

Fork
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Needs something...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: March 09, 2012, 04:00:48 PM »

It was the Go-Go's.

Helped me land my first wife. Which in retrospect is probably a big reason I now have a second wife.

TIME TO POST!
Slaky
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: March 09, 2012, 05:24:07 PM »

It was the Go-Go's.

Helped me land my first wife. Which in retrospect is probably a big reason I now have a second wife.

TWO WIVES!

America.

flannj
Fukakke Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 09, 2012, 06:07:07 PM »

It was the Go-Go's.

The Moody Blues.

It was worth it.

"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen
PenPho
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 09, 2012, 06:13:48 PM »

It was the Go-Go's.

The Moody Blues.

It was worth it.

This is my favorite unintended "Yeti's Mom" joke to date.

"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"
J. Walter Weatherman
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 09, 2012, 06:14:53 PM »

It was the Go-Go's.

The Moody Blues.

It was worth it.

"Something something something in a basement in Buffalo Grove with my finger something something."

flannj
Fukakke Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 09, 2012, 06:24:50 PM »

It was the Go-Go's.

The Moody Blues.

It was worth it.

"Something something something in a basement in Buffalo Grove with my finger something something."

Nice pull.
BG was high school parties with Boston and Rush and Foreigner and Styx and Kansas and Heart and BTO and the Nuge and...

The Moody Blues was several years later... and it really was worth it.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 06:26:26 PM by flannj » Logged

J. Walter Weatherman
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 09, 2012, 06:42:46 PM »

Nice pull.

I mostly recall it because the "I can't believe I just typed that" follow-on to that managed to remain front-paged in the shoutbox for an entire weekend.

And a good laugh was had.

flannj
Fukakke Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 09, 2012, 07:50:33 PM »

Nice pull.

I mostly recall it because the "I can't believe I just typed that" follow-on to that managed to remain front-paged in the shoutbox for an entire weekend.

So, does RJGHS becomes the next DRLP?

J. Walter Weatherman
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 10, 2012, 10:22:52 AM »

Nice pull.

So, does RJGHS becomes the next DRLP?

RJGHS = "But, then, perhaps I've said too much..."

Slaky
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: March 10, 2012, 07:19:13 PM »

It was the Go-Go's.

The Moody Blues.

It was worth it.

Nice pull.
BG was high school parties with Boston and Rush and Foreigner and Styx and Kansas and Heart and BTO and the Nuge and...

The Moody Blues was several years later... and it really was worth it.

Were you a Bison flannj? I went to Longfellow before we moved to Long Grove.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: