News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: In order to keep things simple let's just open a new topic titled: "Arizona"  ( 15,411 )

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2012/04/03/20120403lawmakers-decline-immediately-oust-patterson-from-house.html#ixzz1r5BJ6oOk

QuoteAn ethics investigation into Patterson had alleged domestic violence, outbursts against other lawmakers and staff, marijuana use and offers to trade sex for a vote.

Also, Arizona is trying to shut down our dark corner.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
Some day, when I move to Maine, or Montana, this will all be funny again. 

An Arizona official says President Barack Obama's listing on the state's election ballot is in question until Hawaii officials say they have a birth certificate for Obama.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: PenPho on May 18, 2012, 04:57:39 PM
Some day, when I move to Maine, or Montana, this will all be funny again. 

An Arizona official says President Barack Obama's listing on the state's election ballot is in question until Hawaii officials say they have a birth certificate for Obama.

Until that day, it's a helluva lot funnier for the rest of us.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
We could post this under the "Ricketts Family Annoyance Thread" as well, so can I get a ruling on this?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Brownie on June 18, 2012, 12:25:07 PM
We could post this under the "Ricketts Family Annoyance Thread" as well, so can I get a ruling on this?

I thought wizard of business Crane Kenney was handling this.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Sterling Archer on June 18, 2012, 12:33:16 PM

No, Tom was really being facetious when he said he was putting his best man on the job.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Brownie on June 18, 2012, 12:39:53 PM

No, Tom was really being facetious when he said he was putting his best man on the job.

ASU, clearly one of the finest institutions in the country, should never be disrespected.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Slaky on June 18, 2012, 01:08:26 PM
Quote from: Brownie on June 18, 2012, 12:39:53 PM

ASU, clearly one of the finest institutions in the country, should never be disrespected.

They were able to negotiate fairly amicably with the Bidwill family for almost 20 years, so what does this all tell us?