News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: It's a Small Graveyard After All  ( 1,062 )

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
It's a Small Graveyard After All
« on: March 06, 2012, 01:01:22 PM »
Robert Sherman, Disney songwriter extrordinaire.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: It's a Small Graveyard After All
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 01:03:20 PM »
Quote from: Fork on March 06, 2012, 01:01:22 PM
Robert Sherman, Disney songwriter extrordinaire.

This guy doesn't look anything like Elton John.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 12:28:59 AM »
Supercalifragilisticexpialideadcious.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 11:17:21 AM »
Have you ever taken your kids on that ride in Disneyland (world) and have to sit and listen to that interminable song over and over and over and over until you want to jump out and run screaming back to natural light where kids don't stare at you with insipid smiles and their lips move and this interminable song goes on and on andonandonandonand...
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 11:18:33 AM »
It is playing in my head now.  Make it stop.  Please.  Make it stop.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 11:55:42 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on March 07, 2012, 11:17:21 AM
Have you ever taken your kids on that ride in Disneyland (world) and have to sit and listen to that interminable song over and over and over and over until you want to jump out and run screaming back to natural light where kids don't stare at you with insipid smiles and their lips move and this interminable song goes on and on andonandonandonand...

"We found this one swimming naked in the Fermentarium."

"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2012, 12:36:16 PM »
Quote from: flannj on March 07, 2012, 11:55:42 AM
Quote from: CBStew on March 07, 2012, 11:17:21 AM

"We found this one swimming naked in the Fermentarium."

Hey, Surly only looks out for one guy: Surly.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.