News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: A thread title for this guy should be like Batting Practice, it's a softball  ( 1,113 )

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Kevin Hickey, the White Sox BP pitcher and former 16-inch softball legend who parlayed his 16-inch skills into a MLB career, died today after suffering something that put him in a coma during Opening Day.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Brownie on May 16, 2012, 12:22:50 PM
Kevin Hickey, the White Sox BP pitcher and former 16-inch softball legend who parlayed his 16-inch skills into a MLB career, died today after suffering something that put him in a coma during Opening Day.

That's too bad.

As much as we were taught to loathe the White Sox in our household growing up, it was acceptable to root for Kevin Hickey precisely because of his journey to the bigs took him through Chicago's 16" diamonds.  
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: PANK! on May 16, 2012, 12:37:12 PM

That's too bad.

As much as we were taught to loathe the White Sox in our household growing up, it was acceptable to root for Kevin Hickey precisely because of his journey to the bigs took him through Chicago's 16" diamonds.  

Intrepid Reader: TDubbs

Shoulda' been you, Fork.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

That's too bad.

#notameatball
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

That's too bad.

Huey GETS IT
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16