News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Dead Kennedy  ( 937 )

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
Dead Kennedy
« on: May 16, 2012, 05:04:58 PM »
Mary Kennedy, estranged wife of RFK Jr.

Mary Kennedy, the estranged wife of Robert F. Kennedy Jr, has been found dead in her Mount Kisco, New York home, TMZ reports.
Officials told TMZ that Kennedy, 52, was found at 1:36 p.m Wednesday by the Bedford Police Department and that law enforcement is investigating the cause of death.

SPOILER ALERT: It was prescription drugs and alcohol.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Dead Kennedy
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 08:36:20 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on May 16, 2012, 05:04:58 PM
Mary Kennedy, estranged wife of RFK Jr.

Mary Kennedy, the estranged wife of Robert F. Kennedy Jr, has been found dead in her Mount Kisco, New York home, TMZ reports.
Officials told TMZ that Kennedy, 52, was found at 1:36 p.m Wednesday by the Bedford Police Department and that law enforcement is investigating the cause of death.

SPOILER ALERT: It was prescription drugs and alcohol.

Horseshit. It was vaccines.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 11:21:05 AM »
She hung herself.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 11:28:10 AM »
Quote from: BH on May 17, 2012, 11:21:05 AM
She hung herself.

I bet she was hopped up on prescription pills and alcohol when she did it.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"