News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: No. You killed off Shoshannah Stern. Go away.  ( 1,228 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
No. You killed off Shoshannah Stern. Go away.
« on: May 30, 2012, 12:55:40 AM »
The comic books apparently weren't enough. Really, just fold it into The Walking Dead.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: No. You killed off Shoshannah Stern. Go away.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 02:18:51 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on May 30, 2012, 12:55:40 AM
The comic books apparently weren't enough. Really, just fold it into The Walking Dead.

Best. News. Ever.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 08:49:14 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 30, 2012, 02:18:51 AM

Best. News. Ever.

Aw man - Jericho ruled.

Though I thought they gave it a sort of ending.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 05:07:05 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on May 30, 2012, 08:49:14 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 30, 2012, 02:18:51 AM

Best. News. Ever.

Aw man - Jericho ruled.

Though I thought they gave it a sort of ending.

Two, actually. The one that didn't air has Hawkins captured, setting up a rescue arc.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!