News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: 2012-13 Chicago Blackhawks/NHL/Stink Bowman should be FYERRED Thread  ( 36,849 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Bollig and Smith re-sign for 2 years. People are mad about Bollig returning. His first year is a two-way deal and the second year is a one way. Read into that however you want. Some people have already decided it means Stink Bowman should be executed.

Anyway, for those who didn't make it to the MalortFest on Friday, that being most of you, you missed Fro trying to hit on all of the things with vaginas - at one point he even interrupted me mid-conversation so he could work his magic. It was woeful.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: 2012-13 Chicago Blackhawks/NHL/Stink Bowman should be FYERRED Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 12:16:47 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on June 18, 2012, 11:41:21 AM
Bollig and Smith re-sign for 2 years. People are mad about Bollig returning. His first year is a two-way deal and the second year is a one way. Read into that however you want. Some people have already decided it means Stink Bowman should be executed.

Anyway, for those who didn't make it to the MalortFest on Friday, that being most of you, you missed Fro trying to hit on all of the things with vaginas - at one point he even interrupted me mid-conversation so he could work his magic. It was woeful.

Intrepid Reader: Fro Dog
QuoteHey Slak, your friends want you over there.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 03:35:10 PM »

Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 03:42:53 PM »
Quote from: morpheus on June 18, 2012, 12:16:47 PM

Told him to cock block you, and that's what he came up with? When I left he was working a 40something who looked like 5 miles of bad road.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 03:55:49 PM »
Quote from: Fork on June 18, 2012, 03:42:53 PM

Told him to cock block you, and that's what he came up with? When I left he was working a 40something who looked like 5 miles of bad road.

It was pathetic. Then I got yelled at for letting him talk.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2012, 04:45:42 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on June 18, 2012, 03:55:49 PM
Quote from: Fork on June 18, 2012, 03:42:53 PM

It was pathetic. Then I got yelled at for letting him talk.

BTW, that redhead is our newest writer.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 11:11:08 AM »
DPD.

Enjoying Meatball Nation clamoring for the Hawks to draft Malcom Subban, even though he'd be a waste of the 18th pick, and hockey draft picks take almost as long to develop on average than baseball draft picks do.
TIME TO POST!

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2012, 07:41:39 PM »
Bowstink strikes out on the Parise/Suter combo.

The good news is, this sends the Red Wings asshurt to DEFCON 1 levels.

http://www.wingingitinmotown.com/2012/7/4/3137174/go-ahead-and-panic-here-if-youd-like-wings-miss-big-free-agents

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2012, 07:06:08 AM »
Quote from: CT III on July 04, 2012, 07:41:39 PM

http://www.wingingitinmotown.com/2012/7/4/3137174/go-ahead-and-panic-here-if-youd-like-wings-miss-big-free-agents

Matt Carle's off the table too - signed with the Lightning. Wonder if Ken Holland is on the phone begging Nicklas Lidstrom to come back for another year yet.
TIME TO POST!

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2012, 08:13:07 AM »
Quote from: CT III on July 04, 2012, 07:41:39 PM

Quote from: japobereGood for them. I hope MN flounders like they always flounder and S&P can only watch as the Wings bring home cup after cup while they're stuck in the wild for 13 years.

You can only hope.

Quote from: AppStateYou know what, Kenny? Fuck it.

Just sign Semin and Doan. Trade for Perry. Let's just not play D anymore. We'll just beat everyone 7-5

Quote from: DarkKnt1047Worked for Chicago a couple years ago...

Wait... what?

Quote from: HARPER13I just don't understand what's so unappealing about Detroit?

Heh.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2012, 10:52:39 AM »
LUONGO SPORTZ

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2012, 09:44:21 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on July 07, 2012, 10:52:39 AM
LUONGO SPORTZ

If Mike Gillis is really willing to see Roberto Luongo's next appearance in Vancouver to be in an Indian Head, then he's a worse GM than Scott Howson.
TIME TO POST!

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2012, 11:58:06 AM »
Quote from: Fork on July 07, 2012, 09:44:21 PM
LUONGO SPORTZ

If Mike Gillis is really willing to see Roberto Luongo's next appearance in Vancouver to be in an Indian Head, then he's a worse GM than Scott Howson.

I don't see it coming to that, honestly. I would like it but I can't see it.

If management is really telling Bowman he needs to make something happen just for the sake of shaking things up then management should shut the fuck up.

If I'm Bowman, I'd put my job on the line and roll with a similar roster rather than do something stupid just to appease the front office.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2012, 06:01:59 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on July 08, 2012, 11:58:06 AM
Quote from: Fork on July 07, 2012, 09:44:21 PM
LUONGO SPORTZ

I don't see it coming to that, honestly. I would like it but I can't see it.

If management is really telling Bowman he needs to make something happen just for the sake of shaking things up then management should shut the fuck up.

If I'm Bowman, I'd put my job on the line and roll with a similar roster rather than do something stupid just to appease the front office.

I assume you mean ownership, yes?  Or McDonough.  I mean, Bowman's part of management and the front office.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2012, 06:26:42 PM »
Anyone who honestly thinks Scotty Bowman will bend to pressure from John McDonough is sorely mistaken.
TIME TO POST!