News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Perception  ( 1,215 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Perception
« on: July 10, 2012, 09:42:01 AM »
At first I thought it was only a ripoff of the Mentalist.  Well, it is, sort of.  But the protagonist turns out to be a schizophrenic who has hallucinations and hears voices that tell him how to solve crimes.  Did I just write that?  Did I actually watch that thing from beginning to end?  Was it just a hallucination?  
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Perception
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 09:47:56 AM »
Oh yes.  The hero is a Cub fan who believes that this is the year.  One of his hallucinations warns him that is a sure sign of insanity.  That was the humor in the show.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 10:15:12 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on July 10, 2012, 09:42:01 AM
At first I thought it was only a ripoff of the Mentalist.  Well, it is, sort of.  But the protagonist turns out to be a schizophrenic who has hallucinations and hears voices that tell him how to solve crimes.  Did I just write that?  Did I actually watch that thing from beginning to end?  Was it just a hallucination?  

So it's a ripoff of a show that's a ripoff of Psych?

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 11:07:09 AM »
Quote from: CT III on July 10, 2012, 10:15:12 AM

CT: Characters Welcome
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 11:24:28 AM »
Quote from: CT III on July 10, 2012, 10:15:12 AM

Which, as we all know, was a ripoff of Mr. Zip.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.