News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Veronica Mars  ( 1,376 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Veronica Mars
« on: October 08, 2012, 12:29:34 PM »
Ratto's eaten any record of it, but what a solid show.

Sometimes, when I'm flipping through the channel guide, I'll see that it's rerunning on a channel I don't get in my wimpy low-end cable package and I'll get all disappointed. As disappointed as when I see "The Great Escape" show up only to realize it's just this.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Veronica Mars
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 11:03:53 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 08, 2012, 12:29:34 PM
Ratto's eaten any record of it, but what a solid show.

Sometimes, when I'm flipping through the channel guide, I'll see that it's rerunning on a channel I don't get in my wimpy low-end cable package and I'll get all disappointed. As disappointed as when I see "The Great Escape" show up only to realize it's just this.

Season one is about as good as TV gets. Season two, also very good. Season three was good but couldn't quite live up to the high standards. Looking back it's probably a good thing it ended.

And I'm really happy that Kristen Bell hasn't done a goddamn thing worth anything since.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 11:23:40 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on October 08, 2012, 11:03:53 PM
Looking back it's probably a good thing it ended.

That's probably fair.

Quote from: Slaky on October 08, 2012, 11:03:53 PM
And I'm really happy that Kristen Bell hasn't done a goddamn thing worth anything since.

This:

Quote from: Tony on January 09, 2012, 12:57:28 PM
For a long time I thought I might be in love with Kristen Bell, but it turns out it was Veronica Mars that had me so smitten. I'd still bang her, but I'd pretend she was the character.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 02:58:09 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 08, 2012, 11:23:40 PM
This:

For a long time I thought I might be in love with Kristen Bell, but it turns out it was Veronica Mars that had me so smitten. I'd still bang her, but I'd pretend she was the character.

How do you remember/find this stuff?

I think it's something like the Soap Opera network that's been playing Veronica Mars, which makes no sense because it was not a soap opera. But it also kind of makes sense because nobody watched it because they assumed it was a teen soap opera.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 11:43:25 PM »
Quote from: Tony on October 23, 2012, 02:58:09 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 08, 2012, 11:23:40 PM
This:

How do you remember/find this stuff?

Intrepid Reader: John Parker

It's a bivouac. They sleep here.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!