News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Morning in America: Butthurt Achieved  ( 94,746 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Morning in America: Butthurt Achieved
« Reply #150 on: November 20, 2012, 09:36:29 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on November 20, 2012, 08:44:02 AM
A defeated Mitt Romney or awesome Bruce Campbell?

You decide!

Unsqueeze'd
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #151 on: November 20, 2012, 10:59:31 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on November 20, 2012, 09:05:20 AM

You decide!

Seriously, who is that?

He's a pair of sweatpants away from turning into George Costanza.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #152 on: November 20, 2012, 11:12:06 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 20, 2012, 09:36:29 AM

You decide!

Unsqueeze'd

This picture is in more dire need of something BIG than something something.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #153 on: November 20, 2012, 11:16:40 AM »
What exactly is Mitt's right hand up to?

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #155 on: November 20, 2012, 11:26:25 AM »
QuoteDean Chambers, the founder of UnSkewedPolls.com, launched a new website last week alleging that President Barack Obama did not legitimately carry Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Florida, but instead won those states thanks to voter fraud.

http://www.barackofraudo.com/
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #156 on: November 20, 2012, 11:28:39 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on November 20, 2012, 11:26:25 AM
QuoteDean Chambers, the founder of UnSkewedPolls.com, launched a new website last week alleging that President Barack Obama did not legitimately carry Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Florida, but instead won those states thanks to voter fraud.

http://www.barackofraudo.com/

*BLACK* states?

I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #157 on: November 20, 2012, 11:42:15 AM »
Baracko Fraudo?

Did Huey come up with the url?

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #158 on: November 20, 2012, 11:52:51 AM »
I love that he's forced to include PA, which Obama won by a margin of a nearly 300,000 votes, in order to get under 270.

I also like that his proof is just a list of vote counts in urban precincts that Obama won by a lot.

That sure is a lot of numbers!

http://www.barackofraudo.com/voter_turnout_2012.cfm

QuoteVoter Suppression: Clearly, the raw number of votes nationally is way down from where it was in 2008. For months the mainstream media clearly communicated a message with ONE voice, that Barack Obama was likely to win reelection, Mitt Romney was a weakened candidate that was damaged in the primary process and further weakened when Obama attacked him with tens of millions of negative ads on TV and Romney stood no chance of getting elected. That millions of potential Republican voters, that vote for McCain in 2008 while far less enthused about doing so, did not turn out to vote for Romney in 2012 clearly proves the voter suppression campaign waged by the mainstream media and to some extent by the Democrat Party, worked quite well.

While the overall strategy was voter suppression, it is clear from viewing these stats that boosting the turnout in key swing states (the ones in yellow above) was taking place as well. Without further or more detailed proof, there is objectively two ways to increase voter turnout on the side of those supporting Obama, as it clearly did happen in some key swing states: either get more real people out to vote who will vote for Obama, or stuff the ballot boxes and engage in a variety of vote fraud and vote scamming methods. Odds are quite likely, to maximize their odds of succeeding in getting President Obama elected, that they engaged in all of the above to make it happen. Other information presented on this web site is gradually building the case that the margin of voter fraud exceeds any real margin by which this race was won by Obama. It is beginning to appear that the likely Romney victory, even it was to be close, that many believed was going to happen was actually going to happen if it was reversed with vote fraud.

A triumph of the Paranoid Style.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #159 on: November 20, 2012, 11:54:06 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on November 20, 2012, 11:42:15 AM
Baracko Fraudo?

Did Huey come up with the url?

O'Beanzo

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #160 on: November 20, 2012, 01:06:50 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 20, 2012, 11:52:51 AM
I love that he's forced to include PA, which Obama won by a margin of a nearly 300,000 votes, in order to get under 270.

I also like that his proof is just a list of vote counts in urban precincts that Obama won by a lot.

QuoteVoter Suppression: Clearly, the raw number of votes nationally is way down from where it was in 2008. For months the mainstream media clearly communicated a message with ONE voice, that Barack Obama was likely to win reelection, Mitt Romney was a weakened candidate that was damaged in the primary process and further weakened when Obama attacked him with tens of millions of negative ads on TV and Romney stood no chance of getting elected. That millions of potential Republican voters, that vote for McCain in 2008 while far less enthused about doing so, did not turn out to vote for Romney in 2012 clearly proves the voter suppression campaign waged by the mainstream media and to some extent by the Democrat Party, worked quite well.

While the overall strategy was voter suppression, it is clear from viewing these stats that boosting the turnout in key swing states (the ones in yellow above) was taking place as well. Without further or more detailed proof, there is objectively two ways to increase voter turnout on the side of those supporting Obama, as it clearly did happen in some key swing states: either get more real people out to vote who will vote for Obama, or stuff the ballot boxes and engage in a variety of vote fraud and vote scamming methods. Odds are quite likely, to maximize their odds of succeeding in getting President Obama elected, that they engaged in all of the above to make it happen. Other information presented on this web site is gradually building the case that the margin of voter fraud exceeds any real margin by which this race was won by Obama. It is beginning to appear that the likely Romney victory, even it was to be close, that many believed was going to happen was actually going to happen if it was reversed with vote fraud.

So if voter suppression was the reason why Romney got less votes than McCain, how does he explain 2012 Obama getting almost 6 million less votes than 2008 Obama?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #161 on: November 20, 2012, 01:13:05 PM »
Quote from: Fork on November 20, 2012, 01:06:50 PM

So if voter suppression was the reason why Romney got less votes than McCain, how does he explain 2012 Obama getting almost 6 million less votes than 2008 Obama?

It's pretty clear there was voter suppression.  Sorry you guys can't face up to facts.   America was responding to a really positive pro-rape platform, until the mainstream media engaged in outright voter suppression.  It's time to secede.  I don't need the UN running my life.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #162 on: November 20, 2012, 01:14:17 PM »
Quote from: Fork on November 20, 2012, 01:06:50 PM

Turnout was roughly even in swing states, down in most other states.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #163 on: November 20, 2012, 06:41:11 PM »
Apparently, Chambers is also a welsher. Little did I know that lawyers get to arrest people.

QuoteI consulted with my lawyer and confirmed that the bet we made is indeed legal. When I told Dean this, he countered that (a) he also had a lawyer, (b) he had advised Dean that the bet is illegal, and (c) she would arrest me if I tried to collect my winnings. (You read that correctly. Evidently, Dean's lawyer had a sex change operation in the middle of our exchange.)
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #164 on: November 21, 2012, 11:42:44 AM »
It looks like we're punting a decision on WalMart's charge until after Black Friday.

Enjoy the holiday, folks, just keep in mind the people who won't be able to.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.