News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Thunderbirds are stop.  ( 794 )

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Thunderbirds are stop.
« on: December 26, 2012, 11:33:43 AM »
Gerry Anderson, creator of Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet, Stingray, Space 1999 and many, many more slices of my childhood.  I don't know if any of this stuff made it to the States - "Team America" makes me think it probably did - but it was fucking great.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Thunderbirds are stop.
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 11:40:05 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on December 26, 2012, 11:33:43 AM
Gerry Anderson, creator of ThunderbirdsCats, Captain Scarlet Kangaroo, Stingray, Space 1999 Ghost and many, many more slices of my childhood.  I don't know if any of this stuff made it to the States - "Team America" makes me think it probably did - but it was fucking great.

Yeah, we totally had those.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 11:46:07 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on December 26, 2012, 11:33:43 AM
Gerry Anderson, creator of Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet, Stingray, Space 1999 and many, many more slices of my childhood.  I don't know if any of this stuff made it to the States - "Team America" makes me think it probably did - but it was fucking great.

Here in the USA we had Diver Dan.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 12:20:15 PM »
"Captain Scarlet is indestructible. Gerry Anderson is not."
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck