News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Talk to me Devil. Again.  ( 1,253 )

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Talk to me Devil. Again.
« on: March 18, 2013, 12:00:30 PM »
This really sucks, Jason Molina, lead singer of Magnolia Electric Co is dead at age 39.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Talk to me Devil. Again.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 01:05:53 PM »
Quote from: BH on March 18, 2013, 12:00:30 PM
This really sucks, Jason Molina, lead singer of Magnolia Electric Co is dead at age 39.

Seeing the last name, I was hoping for Will Bailey

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 05:20:29 PM »
It's pretty hard to rot out your liver by age 39. (Remember, Pigpen had congenital biliary cirrhosis.) Alcohol will eventually get your heart, and your heart is wired surprisingly closely to your kidneys, but it sounds like there's more to this story.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 12:18:42 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on March 18, 2013, 05:20:29 PM
It's pretty hard to rot out your liver by age 39. (Remember, Pigpen had congenital biliary cirrhosis.) Alcohol will eventually get your heart, and your heart is wired surprisingly closely to your kidneys, but it sounds like there's more to this story.

Let us know when you crack the case, are you thinking it's murder?

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 04:05:59 PM »
Quote from: BH on March 19, 2013, 12:18:42 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on March 18, 2013, 05:20:29 PM

Let us know when you crack the case, are you thinking it's murder?

I wouldn't rule out suicide, even if "only" by deliberate acute EtOH overdose.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!