News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: OOTP 14  ( 14,098 )

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: OOTP 14
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2014, 08:59:55 AM »
Shut up Paul, you're a douche.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2015, 10:07:35 AM »
If you want to try OOTP 16, it's only $9.99 during the World Series. They also have a tablet game available on appstore and google play for $0.99.

You should be able to get the add on with current team rosters (not just the opening day version), so it could be a fun way to bide your time this offseason.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2015, 01:41:11 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on October 29, 2015, 10:07:35 AM
If you want to try OOTP 16, it's only $9.99 during the World Series. They also have a tablet game available on appstore and google play for $0.99.

You should be able to get the add on with current team rosters (not just the opening day version), so it could be a fun way to bide your time this offseason.

Yea, I will just have to try it on the PC. I bought the phone version and even with a stylus, it has no rhyme or reason as to what the buttons are doing. I can hit "Active Roster" and it pulls up the "Disabled List"

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2015, 01:44:18 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on October 29, 2015, 01:41:11 PM
Quote from: Brownie on October 29, 2015, 10:07:35 AM

Yea, I will just have to try it on the PC. I bought the phone version and even with a stylus, it has no rhyme or reason as to what the buttons are doing. I can hit "Active Roster" and it pulls up the "Disabled List"

I just nabbed it for my iPad. My train rides just got more interesting.

ETA: To the surprise of probably nobody, I've begun playing the 1919 season with a team of draftees. It's amazing what a great manager I am when Walter Johnson is pitching and the middle of my lineup has George Sisler and Heinie Groh.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16