News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Last of Us  ( 18,847 )

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
The Last of Us
« on: June 19, 2013, 09:56:18 AM »
It's well worth it...

if you haven't bricked your PS3 yet.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Last of Us
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 01:46:01 PM »
I just finished the game on Sunday.  It's truly a remarkable piece of storytelling and character development.  I think it superbly combines elements from most dystopic fiction into a relatively original storyline, concluding in such a way that raises more questions than it answers.

The gameplay is fluid and rich, all the while succeeding in not being too overbearing; I think one of the game's major strengths is the simplicity of the design and interface.

I haven't touched the multiplayer (and don't intend to, really), so this could be a four or five day rental.  I'd equate it to "Heavy Rain" in terms of its potency.  You'll play it once, but remember it for a long time.

So do yourself a favor and rent/buy it.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 11:45:51 AM »
FedEx me your copy.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 12:07:23 PM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on October 02, 2013, 11:45:51 AM
FedEx me your copy.

Being a non-essential employee, I don't think Gil is in any position to be getting rid of his video games right now.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.