News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Welcome to The Decomposing Music Show  ( 571 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Welcome to The Decomposing Music Show
« on: July 04, 2013, 10:33:12 AM »
Creator of the relentlessly 12-step-pushing "Magnificent Obsession," which features vastly more annoying music, drawn from a seemingly bottomless pit of pathos, than his other program, Jim Nayder.

The Tribune reports:

Quote"Annoying music is a train wreck," Nayder told the Tribune. "You don't want to see it but you can't look away." [Actually, Jim, I rather easily can.]

Reruns still air weekends on WBEZ."Magnificent Obsession" started in 1992 and also remains a WBEZ staple, although Nayder had not produced a new episode since 2012, according to WBEZ CEO Torey Malatia.

No doubt these shambling zombies will continue to pollute the airwaves for years to come.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!