News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Paint It Black  ( 895 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Paint It Black
« on: March 17, 2014, 07:10:55 PM »
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Paint It Black
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 07:52:05 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on March 17, 2014, 07:10:55 PM
L'Wren Scott.

QuoteHer assistant told police Scott sent a text Monday morning asking the assistant to "come by, and when the assistant arrived at approximately 10:02 a.m., Scott was dead in the living room, prompting the assistant to call police," according to the official.

Well ... that's one way to let 'em know.  Damn.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Paint It Black
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 08:06:19 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on March 17, 2014, 07:52:05 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on March 17, 2014, 07:10:55 PM
L'Wren Scott.

QuoteHer assistant told police Scott sent a text Monday morning asking the assistant to "come by, and when the assistant arrived at approximately 10:02 a.m., Scott was dead in the living room, prompting the assistant to call police," according to the official.

Well ... that's one way to let 'em know.  Damn.

Note that nobody's ruled out a David Carradine. Uncommon, but not unknown.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!