News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The People's Poet is dead!  ( 952 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
The People's Poet is dead!
« on: June 09, 2014, 12:04:28 PM »
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The People's Poet is dead!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 03:41:37 PM »
Dropped Dead Fred
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 03:40:31 PM »
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/rik-mayall-cause-of-death-comedian-suffered-a-heart-attack-wife-confirms-9532662.html

Quote"I, Rosie, Sid, Bonnie and the many in our extended family who have received the thousands and thousands of messages of condolence from all over the UK and beyond these shores would like to say thank you to each and every one of you for your heartfelt love and support."

"I would also like to thank the press for their discretion at this time and for all the wonderful coverage that you have given Rik. It would have made him very happy.

"We always knew that Rik was well loved but we are all overwhelmed by so many joining us in our grief.

"I am sure that you all know Rik's response would be something along the lines of, 'Well thanks very much all of you... now f*** off!!!!'"
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 08:19:48 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on June 12, 2014, 03:40:31 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/rik-mayall-cause-of-death-comedian-suffered-a-heart-attack-wife-confirms-9532662.html

Quote"I, Rosie, Sid, Bonnie and the many in our extended family who have received the thousands and thousands of messages of condolence from all over the UK and beyond these shores would like to say thank you to each and every one of you for your heartfelt love and support."

"I would also like to thank the press for their discretion at this time and for all the wonderful coverage that you have given Rik. It would have made him very happy.

"We always knew that Rik was well loved but we are all overwhelmed by so many joining us in our grief.

"I am sure that you all know Rik's response would be something along the lines of, 'Well thanks very much all of you... now f*** off!!!!'"

please let that be his epitaph.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16