News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The name on the grave is…  ( 1,002 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
The name on the grave is…
« on: June 24, 2014, 11:58:09 PM »
Eli Wallach, age 98.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The name on the grave is…
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 12:24:34 AM »
"...wanted in fourteen counties of this state, the condemned is found guilty of crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices; the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, perjury, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money and contrary to the laws of this state the condemned is guilty of using marked cards and loaded dice. Therefore, according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused before us, Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez and any other aliases he might have, to hang by the neck until dead... may god have mercy on his soul... proceed."
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The name on the grave is…
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 01:01:42 PM »
"It's almost gone now."

"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!