News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: 2014-15 Bulls "Shit is Getting Real" Thread  ( 34,726 )

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: 2014-15 Bulls "Second Verse, Same as the First Verse" Thread
« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2015, 11:06:27 AM »
Quote from: Median Desipio Chucklehead on April 24, 2015, 10:46:28 AM
Quote from: PenFoe on April 24, 2015, 10:41:01 AM

Holy shit, that's mesmerizing.

He's back in top form then. Nobody can guard Derrick Rose and vice versa.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: 2014-15 Bulls "Shit is Getting Real" Thread
« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2015, 11:41:43 AM »
Especially with Noah blocking like a pulling guard for him.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2015, 12:56:02 PM »
In light of the indeterminate Kevin Love injury and J.R. Smith sunspension I'm going to have to adjust my Cavs/Bulls prediction from "Cleveland in Four!" to "Fuck if I know. What time do the Cubs play today?"

It's going to be a tough, physical, entertaining series. I expect several fights and suspensions due to the Bulls turning into a bunch of gobby cunts whenever LeBron shows up and starts dongwhipping their entire roster. I look forward to flipping over between Cubs innings to see how it all plays out.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2015, 02:01:54 PM »
Quote from: InternetApex on April 27, 2015, 12:56:02 PM
In light of the indeterminate Kevin Love injury and J.R. Smith sunspension I'm going to have to adjust my Cavs/Bulls prediction from "Cleveland in Four!" to "Fuck if I know. What time do the Cubs play today?"

It's going to be a tough, physical, entertaining series. I expect several fights and suspensions due to the Bulls turning into a bunch of gobby cunts whenever LeBron shows up and starts dongwhipping their entire roster. I look forward to flipping over between Cubs innings to see how it all plays out.

I believe it's spelled "glorbby."

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2015, 02:11:38 PM »
Quote from: Eli on April 27, 2015, 02:01:54 PM

I seen this.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2015, 05:56:57 PM »

Kevin Love officially out for the series.

I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2015, 07:32:58 PM »
I still think the Cavs should be the favorites against the Bulls. It's definitely more interesting now though.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2015, 08:09:31 PM »
Quote from: Eli on April 27, 2015, 02:01:54 PM

It's spelled GLORBANZO BEANZ
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2015, 08:32:38 AM »
Quote from: Eli on April 27, 2015, 07:32:58 PM
I still think the Cavs should be the favorites against the Bulls. It's definitely more interesting now though.

After last night's performance and the apparently newfound unstoppability of Khris Don't Spell it Chris Middleton I just don't see how they're gonna stop Lebron. Love or no.

Cavs in four

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2015, 08:52:42 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on April 28, 2015, 08:32:38 AM

After last night's performance and the apparently newfound unstoppability of Khris Don't Spell it Chris Middleton I just don't see how they're gonna stop Lebron. Love or no.

Cavs in four

Agreed. The Bucks won't put up much of a fight.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2015, 09:12:17 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on April 28, 2015, 08:52:42 AM
Quote from: Slaky on April 28, 2015, 08:32:38 AM

Cavs in four

Agreed. The Bucks won't put up much of a fight.

*Curtis Enis in the end zone modeling pose*

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2015, 11:30:11 AM »
Josh Smith also suspended for the first two games of the next series.

If the Bulls could stop dicking around, this is the best chance they'll have to beat a LeBron-led team. 

I still don't think they will, but it should be their best shot for a while.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2015, 11:41:07 AM »
Quote from: PenFoe on April 28, 2015, 11:30:11 AM

If the Bulls could stop dicking around, this is the best chance they'll have to beat a LeBron-led team.  

I don't know about that. LeBron is now on the other side of 30. In two or three years, he will probably be leading teams all Magic Johnson like but won't be LeBron Damn James, Cyborg, Cobra Dick, Destroyer of Dreams. Hang in there.

Or maybe he'll ditch Cleveland again and go to the Spurs where he'll win titles until he's 60.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2015, 11:45:40 AM »
Quote from: InternetApex on April 28, 2015, 11:41:07 AM

I don't know about that. LeBron is now on the other side of 30. In two or three years, he will probably be leading teams all Magic Johnson like but won't be LeBron Damn James, Cyborg, Cobra Dick, Destroyer of Dreams. Hang in there.

Or maybe he'll ditch Cleveland again and go to the Spurs where he'll win titles until he's 60.

Yeah, I should have clarified that I meant a "LeBron in his prime" team. 

I'll still root hard when the Bulls beat him as he's hobbling around on one leg in 8 years, but it won't have quite the glory that this could have.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2015, 12:48:51 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on April 28, 2015, 11:45:40 AM
Quote from: InternetApex on April 28, 2015, 11:41:07 AM

Yeah, I should have clarified that I meant a "LeBron in his prime" team. 

I'll still root hard when the Bulls beat him as he's hobbling around on one leg in 8 years, but it won't have quite the glory that this could have.

Like watching Jordan clusterfuck his way through Washington en route to his hilarious failure in Charlotte, my dick still feels the playoff punches of yesteryear, and I'm not soothed.