News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Fuck Edwin Jackson Anti-Positivity Thread  ( 10,469 )

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Fuck Edwin Jackson Anti-Positivity Thread
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2015, 01:51:13 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on March 25, 2015, 01:44:44 PM
Quote from: Eli on March 25, 2015, 12:06:19 PM
I feel like this is finally the time we all change Chuck's mind about Soriano.

If we stop arguing because we don't think we'll change the other's mind, then I won't get to watch SKO-Pen battles anymore... And I'll be sad for it.

Eli would just like the internet a lot better without all of the pointless arguments and the time we waste making fun of infuriating opinions posted by stupid people. Is that so much to ask, really?
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2015, 01:52:11 PM »
Quote from: SKO on March 25, 2015, 01:51:13 PM

If we stop arguing because we don't think we'll change the other's mind, then I won't get to watch SKO-Pen battles anymore... And I'll be sad for it.

Eli would just like the internet a lot better without all of the pointless arguments and the time we waste making fun of infuriating opinions posted by stupid people. Is that so much to ask, really?

Now, if you'll excuse him, he has to go back to playing the part of the Cubs troll.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2015, 01:56:29 PM »
I am bad at my job and I went to the wrong work site due to really awful Googling. By all means, keep me on staff Because I bring doughnuts to the office frequently.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2015, 01:59:30 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on March 25, 2015, 01:56:29 PM
I am bad at my job and I went to the wrong work site due to really awful Googling. By all means, keep me on staff Because I bring doughnuts to the office frequently.

To be fair to Sterling, I don't think he was suggesting the Cubs actually keep Edlose in the rotation or anything because he's a nice guy, he was just showing human decency toward a guy who seems like he's not a bad dude. Which I think we can all agree is pretty lame.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2015, 02:40:22 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on March 25, 2015, 01:52:11 PM

Now, if you'll excuse him, he has to go back to playing the part of the Cubs troll.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2015, 03:02:53 PM »
Quote from: SKO on March 25, 2015, 01:59:30 PM

To be fair to Sterling, I don't think he was suggesting the Cubs actually keep Edlose in the rotation or anything because he's a nice guy, he was just showing human decency toward a guy who seems like he's not a bad dude. Which I think we can all agree is pretty lame.

Some is about to get branded a Edwin fan for life, I just can't quite figure out which one of you two sadsacks it is.

Or is it already RV?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2015, 03:05:32 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on March 25, 2015, 03:02:53 PM

Some is about to get branded a Edwin fan for life, I just can't quite figure out which one of you two sadsacks it is.

Or is it already RV?

I'm a fan of his bad pitching in games that don't matter helping the Cubs get better draft position, if that counts.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2015, 03:22:08 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on March 25, 2015, 03:05:32 PM
Quote from: PenFoe on March 25, 2015, 03:02:53 PM

Or is it already RV?

I'm a fan of his bad pitching in games that don't matter helping the Cubs get better draft position, if that counts.

This is the smartest thing you've ever said.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2015, 04:46:27 PM »
Quote from: Eli on March 25, 2015, 02:40:22 PM
Quote from: PenFoe on March 25, 2015, 01:52:11 PM

Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2015, 04:51:12 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on March 25, 2015, 10:33:00 AM
Quote from: PenFoe on March 25, 2015, 10:28:25 AM
Jesus, you people tolerate so much bullshit.

Wait until RV arises from the dead to point out how superawesome Edlose's peripherals are.

His 2013 xFIP wasn't too bad and was in line with his 2012 season that netted him his Cubs contract.

I'd say he's arguably one of the top 3 or 4 MLB pitchers of the last decade.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2015, 01:44:17 PM »
Okay NOW this guy can get properly fucked. Jesus mother fucking christ the middle relief on this team is a goddamn nightmare.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2015, 01:47:22 PM »
Quote from: SKO on April 23, 2015, 01:44:17 PM
Okay NOW this guy can get properly fucked. Jesus mother fucking christ the middle relief on this team is a goddamn nightmare.

Castillo throwing runners into scoring position didn't help.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2015, 01:49:27 PM »
I want full apologies for all these assholes on Desipio and Twitter who were pretending that E-Jax was some fucking revelation in the bullpen because he had a few good innings.

"Oh, he's better suited for relief!"

No, he fucking sucks and he just happened to not suck for like 50 pitches. 

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2015, 01:51:15 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on April 23, 2015, 01:49:27 PM
I want full apologies for all these assholes on Desipio and Twitter who were pretending that E-Jax was some fucking revelation in the bullpen because he had a few good innings.

To be fair, I think 90% of those people thought "at least try him rather than Schlitter for the 50th time in a row." Turns out the answer is the same.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2015, 03:05:51 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on April 23, 2015, 01:49:27 PM

He's better suited to eating garbage innings. Not coming in with guys on base when the Cubs are in position to win.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16