News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Divergent  ( 4,527 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Divergent
« on: August 13, 2014, 12:58:50 PM »
Yeah we watched this last night.

It's another teen-ish girl in a future dystopia who has the power to ruin or fix everything story. One of four movies to come. I'm sure they'll make loads of cash. I thought the main actress was fucking horrible in this thing. My wife disagreed and so do some of the critics apparently.

I have no idea why any of you would see this movie but if you did I hope you enjoyed all two goddamn hours of it.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Divergent
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 01:05:14 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on August 13, 2014, 12:58:50 PM

It's another teen-ish girl in a future dystopia who has the power to ruin or fix everything story. One of four movies to come. I'm sure they'll make loads of cash. I thought the main actress was fucking horrible in this thing. My wife disagreed and so do some of the critics apparently.

I have no idea why any of you would see this movie but if you did I hope you enjoyed all two goddamn hours of it.

I get dragged to everyone of these things and thought this one was mildly entertaining, although the setup for this world is the dumbest of all possible dystopias that I've ever heard of. But Shailene Woodley can fucking rot. Terrible actress, and just try reading anything about the actual human being that she is without wanting her existence ended.

She forages, for fucks sake.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 01:10:05 PM »
Quote from: SKO on August 13, 2014, 01:05:14 PM

I get dragged to everyone of these things and thought this one was mildly entertaining, although the setup for this world is the dumbest of all possible dystopias that I've ever heard of. But Shailene Woodley can fucking rot. Terrible actress, and just try reading anything about the actual human being that she is without wanting her existence ended.

I knew it. I knew she was bad. thank you SKO. Thank you.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 01:23:04 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on August 13, 2014, 01:10:05 PM

"I make my own medicines- I don't get those from doctors"
"I first heard about the benefits of eating clay from a taxi driver"
"I make my own toothpaste, shampoos, and bath oils"

These are things she has said. We must end her now.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2014, 01:28:08 PM »
Quote from: SKO on August 13, 2014, 01:23:04 PM

Here's the proof.

'Clay is one of the best things you can put in your body,' she said.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 01:31:07 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on August 13, 2014, 01:28:08 PM

Here's the proof.

'Clay is one of the best things you can put in your body,' she said.

Penis is the best thing to put in her body, amiright?

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2014, 04:15:21 PM »

Ok.  I can go along with toothpaste.  Even shampoo.  But bath oils?  Who wrote this?  The only advice I ever took from a taxi driver was a recommendation of a restaurant in Atlanta.  The food was terrible, but it was a theme restaurant based on the novel/movie "Gone With The Wind", and it was a laugh a minute.  If you are in or visit Atlanta see if Miss Pittipat's Porch is still around. 
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2014, 04:18:04 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on August 13, 2014, 04:15:21 PM

Ok.  I can go along with toothpaste.  Even shampoo.  But bath oils?  Who wrote this?  The only advice I ever took from a taxi driver was a recommendation of a restaurant in Atlanta.  The food was terrible, but it was a theme restaurant based on the novel/movie "Gone With The Wind", and it was a laugh a minute.  If you are in or visit Atlanta see if Miss Pittipat's Porch is still around. 

Wasn't she the Madam?

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2014, 05:42:28 AM »

Do they let you burn the place down after your meal?
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2014, 10:58:25 AM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on August 16, 2014, 05:42:28 AM

Do they let you burn the place down after your meal?

Like Chicago, part of downtown Atlanta is underground.  Something to do with General Sherman, not Mrs. O'Leary.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2014, 07:59:47 AM »

I'll bet being a slave there looks great on the resume.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2014, 10:09:31 PM »

I don't understand.  What is this?  In the movie?
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.