News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Kyle Fuller Will Pick Your Balls Off  ( 1,139 )

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Kyle Fuller Will Pick Your Balls Off
« on: September 14, 2014, 10:25:21 PM »
The King is Dead. Long Live the King
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Kyle Fuller Will Pick Your Balls Off
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 01:05:28 AM »
Quote from: SKO on September 14, 2014, 10:25:21 PM

Meet the new king, same as the old king. Kyle Fuller was a beast tonight. 90% of the 49ers fans around me were wondering when Devin Hester started playing D again, whether Brian Urlacher was hurt, and if Jared Allen has a brother. Not a very informed bunch.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 09:58:13 AM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on September 15, 2014, 01:05:28 AM

Meet the new king, same as the old king. Kyle Fuller was a beast tonight. 90% of the 49ers fans around me were wondering when Devin Hester started playing D again, whether Brian Urlacher was hurt, and if Jared Allen has a brother. Not a very informed bunch.

This is the guy I wanted the Steelers to draft at 15.
With their needs at safety, I wasn't concerned with the Bears grabbing him at 14.

And then they did.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 10:14:49 AM »
Quote from: PenFoe on September 15, 2014, 09:58:13 AM
Quote from: Sterling Archer on September 15, 2014, 01:05:28 AM

This is the guy I wanted the Steelers to draft at 15.
With their needs at safety, I wasn't concerned with the Bears grabbing him at 14.

And then they did.

If it makes you feel better most Bears fans complained about it? Something about safety being a bigger need. I remember saying "it's only a bigger need until one of our 30+ year old corners gets hurt, then that's a much bigger need than safety."

I am smart.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015