News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The QB of the Steelers is a rapist  ( 4,687 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
The QB of the Steelers is a rapist
« on: September 30, 2014, 10:07:26 AM »
Have it at

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The QB of the Steelers is a rapist
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 10:09:22 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on September 30, 2014, 10:07:26 AM
Have it at

Allegedly.

Jesus, that was lazy.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 10:59:57 AM »
Quote from: PenFoe on September 30, 2014, 10:09:22 AM
Have it at

Allegedly.

Jesus, that was lazy.

The lengths steeler fans will go to defend their rapey QB, man oh man.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 11:53:44 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on September 30, 2014, 10:59:57 AM
Have it at

Allegedly.

Jesus, that was lazy.

I just have no idea what he's getting out of working this hard to defend a rapist who has been accused multiple times.

I get that he's won some superbowls, that's great. But I wouldn't waste a breath defending him outside of an "I am doing this for internet entertainment" purpose.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 12:49:13 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on September 30, 2014, 10:59:57 AM
Have it at

Allegedly.

Jesus, that was lazy.

It's just a marvel to watch.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 12:51:34 PM »
I heard on the sports show that Big Ben wasn't an elite rapist. I differ in opinion with the sports guy who said that. Big Ben's a good QB, a great person, and an even greater rapist. Big Ben's the elitist rapist.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2014, 01:51:03 PM »
Quote from: ChuckD on September 30, 2014, 12:51:34 PM
I heard on the sports show that Big Ben wasn't an elite rapist. I differ in opinion with the sports guy who said that. Big Ben's a good QB, a great person, and an even greater rapist. Big Ben's the elitist rapist.

The way you cape up for him is a marvel to watch. For every two spectacular rapes, this guy has committed at least two god fucking awful rapes. Why they double-downed on this guy when a once in a generation rapist like Jameis Winston is about to become available is beyond the realm of comprehension.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2014, 02:01:01 PM »
Quote from: InternetApex on September 30, 2014, 01:51:03 PM

The way you cape up for him is a marvel to watch. For every two spectacular rapes, this guy has committed at least two god fucking awful rapes. Why they double-downed on this guy when a once in a generation rapist like Jameis Winston is about to become available is beyond the realm of comprehension.

After a lot of weak efforts, hat tip to Pex for getting super-meta with it.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2014, 02:39:59 PM »

Rapist QBs with a lot of concussions grow on trees.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2014, 03:12:49 PM »

Yeah, his career Rape+ is only 103.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2014, 03:28:07 PM »
Quote from: Fork on September 30, 2014, 03:12:49 PM

Yeah, his career Rape+ is only 103.

If he was the elitist rapist, he'd be in the 120 area, most likely.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2014, 03:46:42 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on September 30, 2014, 02:01:01 PM

Now, who's gonna write a lengthy tome in the style of SKO?

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2014, 04:04:17 PM »

There are those who insist he's committed no rapes and those who insist he's an Ed Gein level skull-fucking rapist in preemptive response to the first groups declarations of innocence. If the first group didn't exist the second probably wouldn't, either. It all adds up to a staggering amount of rhetoric over a guy who is probably just a super-aggressive groper, but it all evens out I guess.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2014, 04:10:39 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on September 30, 2014, 03:46:42 PM
Quote from: PenFoe on September 30, 2014, 02:01:01 PM

Now, who's gonna write a lengthy tome in the style of SKO?

Probably SKO.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2014, 04:13:16 PM »
Quote from: SKO on September 30, 2014, 04:04:17 PM

There are those who insist he's committed no rapes and those who insist he's an Ed Gein level skull-fucking rapist in preemptive response to the first groups declarations of innocence. If the first group didn't exist the second probably wouldn't, either. It all adds up to a staggering amount of rhetoric over a guy who is probably just a super-aggressive groper, but it all evens out I guess.

That's some good writing.