News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Emstink Is History: The Chicago Bears and their search for relevance  ( 4,387 )

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Emstink Is History: The Chicago Bears and their search for relevance
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2015, 02:32:27 PM »
QuoteI went to a Bears/Packers game in Lambeau flying my Chicago flag. The people all around us tailgating gave us some good-natured shit and then offered us beer from their cooler and food off their grill.

Went to the same game in Chicago. One of my fellow Bears fans called a 12-year old wearing an Aaron Rogers jersey a cunt.

We are not good people.

Bears fans are the worst and have always been the worst.  This is not a new thing.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2015, 02:35:25 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on July 28, 2015, 02:32:27 PM
QuoteI went to a Bears/Packers game in Lambeau flying my Chicago flag. The people all around us tailgating gave us some good-natured shit and then offered us beer from their cooler and food off their grill.

Went to the same game in Chicago. One of my fellow Bears fans called a 12-year old wearing an Aaron Rogers jersey a cunt.

We are not good people.

Bears fans are the worst and have always been the worst.  This is not a new thing.

Yep. You take the most meatball fans that you find in the dark corners of Cubs/Sox/Hawks/Bulls Fandom, give them an entire Sunday morning to drink, give them the sport that has the smallest number of games and biggest opportunity for overreaction, and add the fact that it's a VIOLENT, MANLY sport, and you're getting some awful, awful people.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

CubFaninHydePark

• President The Bull Moose Fan Club
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2015, 04:28:34 PM »
Quote from: SKO on July 28, 2015, 02:35:25 PM

We are not good people.

Bears fans are the worst and have always been the worst.  This is not a new thing.

Yep. You take the most meatball fans that you find in the dark corners of Cubs/Sox/Hawks/Bulls Fandom, give them an entire Sunday morning to drink, give them the sport that has the smallest number of games and biggest opportunity for overreaction, and add the fact that it's a VIOLENT, MANLY sport, and you're getting some awful, awful people.

And then there are people who defend Jay Cutler.
Those Cardinals aren't red, they're yellow.  Like the Spanish!

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2015, 05:21:09 PM »
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on July 28, 2015, 04:28:34 PM

We are not good people.

Take it from CFIHP: he knows how to be an awful person.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2015, 08:17:15 PM »
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on July 28, 2015, 04:28:34 PM

We are not good people.

And then there is Jay Cutler.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2015, 09:26:23 PM »
Quote from: SKO on July 28, 2015, 02:19:40 PM
I'm free. I'm finally free.

Wish I could say the same for the rest of us. (If you're just gonna softball 'em in like that...)
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2015, 10:01:54 PM »
It's pretty hilarious how Cutler and Marshall were best buds and now they're mortal enemies. Although Cutler's just a massive jerk and Marshall has beaten up women.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2015, 08:29:00 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on July 29, 2015, 10:01:54 PM
It's pretty hilarious how Cutler and Marshall were best buds and now they're mortal enemies. Although Cutler's just a massive jerk and Marshall has beaten up women.

Aren't most football players jagoffs, starting in HS?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2015, 08:30:11 AM »

It's amusing because Jay is mostly saying Marshall is a selfish a-hole, and Marshall is saying Jay is just an asshole, and they're both right.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2015, 09:23:28 AM »
Quote from: Median Desipio Chucklehead on July 30, 2015, 08:29:00 AM

I, obviously, wasn't

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2015, 09:58:55 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on July 30, 2015, 09:23:28 AM
Quote from: Median Desipio Chucklehead on July 30, 2015, 08:29:00 AM

I, obviously, wasn't

You, obviously, are a late bloomer.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16