News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Ryan Pace Era... BEGINS!!!  ( 32,904 )

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Ryan Pace Era... BEGINS!!!
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2015, 03:56:47 PM »
Quote from: ChuckD on March 25, 2015, 03:17:17 PM
Quote from: Sterling Archer on March 25, 2015, 03:04:01 PM
wrong place at the wrong time

I wonder how many times "wrong place, wrong time" has been used where the wrong place/time was "at home with the missus."

He tried to get some love outside of that hurtful relationship and the dog gone wench accused him of rape! HE CAN'T WIN!!!
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2015, 04:16:25 PM »
Quote from: InternetApex on March 25, 2015, 03:56:47 PM
Quote from: ChuckD on March 25, 2015, 03:17:17 PM
Quote from: Sterling Archer on March 25, 2015, 03:04:01 PM
wrong place at the wrong time

I wonder how many times "wrong place, wrong time" has been used where the wrong place/time was "at home with the missus."

He tried to get some love outside of that hurtful relationship and the dog gone wench accused him of rape! HE CAN'T WIN!!!

Here's a good analysis of this signing and the Bears' stated justifications from Julie DiCaro.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2015, 04:26:56 PM »
Fuck this team.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2015, 10:35:56 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on March 25, 2015, 04:26:56 PM
Fuck this team.

This team? How about the whole NFL? The Bears don't have a history of employing a bunch of Charm School Graduates over the years, either.

They signed McDonald because he's good at football. Starlin Castro: good at baseball, and no one on this board not employed by a suburban bank is clamoring for him to be shipped out.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2015, 10:52:34 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on March 25, 2015, 10:35:56 PM
Fuck this team.

This team? How about the whole NFL?

Fuck this league. Fuck this sport.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2015, 11:37:38 PM »
Fuck this team.

This team? How about the whole NFL? The Bears don't have a history of employing a bunch of Charm School Graduates over the years, either.

They signed McDonald because he's good at football. Starlin Castro: good at baseball, and no one on this board not employed by a suburban bank is clamoring for him to be shipped out.

Did I miss the part where Starlin beat his pregnant girlfriend? I love that past employment of scumbags justifies future employment. God forbid you raise the standard. McDonald's a mediocre 31 year old 5 tech on a team that's not winning shit next year. There was no need to make this signing other than to make themselves look bad. Fuck em.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #81 on: March 25, 2015, 11:45:06 PM »
Quote from: SKO on March 25, 2015, 11:37:38 PM
Fuck this team.

Did I miss the part where Starlin beat his pregnant girlfriend? I love that past employment of scumbags justifies future employment. God forbid you raise the standard. McDonald's a mediocre 31 year old 5 tech on a team that's not winning shit next year. There was no need to make this signing other than to make themselves look bad. Fuck em.

Fuckem, indeed. But this is the same team that signed Bryan Cox, among others.

The league is fucked.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2015, 12:56:16 AM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on March 25, 2015, 02:45:16 PM
Quote from: Eli on March 25, 2015, 02:34:44 PM
Quote from: PenFoe on March 25, 2015, 02:26:36 PM
An alleged victim, I think -- much like anybody else who has a bias in this situation -- there's a certain amount of discounting in what they have to say.

That's some Chuck Johnson level men's rights bullshit right there. Deplorable.

Chuck can't hear you over the sound of the TRUTH #tcot

Christ, he is such a fucking fist magnet.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2015, 08:07:29 AM »
Quote from: Bort on March 26, 2015, 12:56:16 AM
Quote from: Sterling Archer on March 25, 2015, 02:45:16 PM
Quote from: Eli on March 25, 2015, 02:34:44 PM
Quote from: PenFoe on March 25, 2015, 02:26:36 PM
An alleged victim, I think -- much like anybody else who has a bias in this situation -- there's a certain amount of discounting in what they have to say.

That's some Chuck Johnson level men's rights bullshit right there. Deplorable.

Chuck can't hear you over the sound of the TRUTH #tcot

Christ, he is such a fucking fist magnet.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2015, 08:33:22 AM »
Fuck this team.

To be fair, I only want him shipped out for Zimmerman, Hamels or Price level return.

Unless those guys have domestic violence problems.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2015, 09:10:07 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on March 25, 2015, 11:45:06 PM
Quote from: SKO on March 25, 2015, 11:37:38 PM
Fuck this team.

Fuckem, indeed. But this is the same team that signed Bryan Cox, among others.

The league is fucked.

Just curious (and I will admit to not paying very close attention lately) who was the last NFL owner to give a public interview disparaging a domestic violence victim and claim said victims gain the benefit of "reverse sexism"?  This is supremely fucked up and I won't knowingly put another dime in this asshole's pocket.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2015, 12:06:14 PM »
Nice work, Bears.  Great job all around.  Who could have guessed that discounting a victim's story and listening to a serial abuser's parents instead would turn out to be not such a great idea.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2015, 03:03:54 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on May 25, 2015, 12:06:14 PM
Nice work, Bears.  Great job all around.  Who could have guessed that discounting a victim's story and listening to a serial abuser's parents instead would turn out to be not such a great idea.

Apparently, there are charges of child endangerment, too, because he "physically assaulted the victim while she was holding a baby."

That takes a special kind of scumbag.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2015, 03:48:22 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on May 25, 2015, 03:03:54 PM
Quote from: Sterling Archer on May 25, 2015, 12:06:14 PM

Apparently, there are charges of child endangerment, too, because he "physically assaulted the victim while she was holding a baby."

That takes a special kind of scumbag.

But...but...his own parents vouched for him!

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2015, 06:35:49 PM »
I never really thought I could actually go from obsessing over football to utterly despising the sport but good work, Bears. You fucking idiots were never worth it.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015