News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Café Heavenema  ( 1,240 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Café Heavenema
« on: February 27, 2015, 05:04:38 AM »
The "Wellness Warrior," credulous promoter of incredibly stupid cancer quackery, Jess Ainscough.

May all her remaining marks think twice (unlikely) and Charlotte Gerson die in a firebarn while being humped by Patty Bolen (possible).
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Café Heavenema
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 08:02:02 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on February 27, 2015, 05:04:38 AM
The "Wellness Warrior," credulous promoter of incredibly stupid cancer quackery, Jess Ainscough.

May all her remaining marks think twice (unlikely) and Charlotte Gerson die in a firebarn while being humped by Patty Bolen (possible).

She has had great pillows.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 08:07:28 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on February 27, 2015, 05:04:38 AM

Died 2 months too late for you

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 09:02:33 PM »
G-DDAMMIT!

QuoteLast July, Belle posted on her facebook page that she has cancer of her spleen, blood, liver and uterus.  Now this is where I and many other people became skeptical, and that is because it is highly unusual for brain cancer to spread to other areas of the body.

Yah, that should have occurred to me. Haste makes waste.

QuoteIn an interesting development, in the last day or so another young Australian woman making big business also based on a "I cured my cancer with nutrition" story, Belle Gibson, of Healing Belle and The Whole Pantry fame – has started taking down any of her posts related to her cancer claims. Her Instagram account went private overnight. She had started to come under the scrutiny of skeptics some time ago – and has been really under the spotlight in the wake of the backlash against Jess Ainscough's misleading claims.

You know what else?

QuoteLast year, as you may know, Charlotte tripped over an electrical cord in her bathroom and broke her pelvis.... [ S]he surprised everyone by recuperating much more quickly than expected, and was indeed up and walking without assistance a few months later. A wonderful reminder of the power of healing foods and juices! ...

However, last month, Charlotte had another fall in her home, and suffered a broken hip—this one more serious than last time.

"Reduction in life expectancy due to hip fracture was similar in both genders (5.9 ± 4.5 and 5.8 ± 4.8 years, in men and women, respectively...."
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!