News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Nightcrawler  ( 3,745 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Nightcrawler
« on: March 05, 2015, 07:52:06 AM »
This movie entertained me and somewhat horrified me. I didn't like it and wouldn't watch it again. I would recommend it.

Confusing.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Nightcrawler
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 04:20:20 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on March 05, 2015, 07:52:06 AM
This movie entertained me and somewhat horrified me. I didn't like it and wouldn't watch it again. I would recommend it.

Confusing.

Hell of a performance from Gyllenhaal.  Forget Gordon Gekko: Lou Bloom is now the definitive performance of manipulative amorality, and yet somehow, you still root for him, just a little.  A nasty, dirty, freak of a man in a nasty, dirty freak of a story.  I need a shower.  Highly fucking recommended.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Nightcrawler
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 11:37:43 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on March 08, 2015, 04:20:20 PM
Quote from: Slaky on March 05, 2015, 07:52:06 AM

Confusing.

Hell of a performance from Gyllenhaal.  Forget Gordon Gekko: Lou Bloom is now the definitive performance of manipulative amorality, and yet somehow, you still root for him, just a little.  A nasty, dirty, freak of a man in a nasty, dirty freak of a story.  I need a shower.  Highly fucking recommended.
I agree with all of the above.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)