News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Secrets and Lies  ( 4,184 )

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Secrets and Lies
« on: April 22, 2015, 11:57:35 AM »
I'm not really surprised, but this is truly terrible. The wife wanted to watch it and I've succumbed to it. (Though, I don't know if that will last long) Basically, it reminds me of season 1 of The Killing where the formula for the episodes was "OMG, this person must have done the killing because x and y that are suspicious. *things happen* OMG, z is the reason x and y looked bad, therefore, this person DID NOT do the killing".

Ryan Phillipe is a stupid character. If he sees one suspicious thing, then "OMG, they killed Tom!"

Juliette Lewis is abso-fucking-lutely terrible and I want her to die everytime I see her stupid fucking face on the screen. Die. Die. Die

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Secrets and Lies
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 12:55:26 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on April 22, 2015, 11:57:35 AM
I'm not really surprised, but this is truly terrible. The wife wanted to watch it and I've succumbed to it. (Though, I don't know if that will last long) Basically, it reminds me of season 1 of The Killing where the formula for the episodes was "OMG, this person must have done the killing because x and y that are suspicious. *things happen* OMG, z is the reason x and y looked bad, therefore, this person DID NOT do the killing".

Ryan Phillipe is a stupid character. If he sees one suspicious thing, then "OMG, they killed Tom!"

Juliette Lewis is abso-fucking-lutely terrible and I want her to die everytime I see her stupid fucking face on the screen. Die. Die. Die

I've never watched this show and never will but I support this sentence in any and all circumstances.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 12:58:23 PM »
Quote from: SKO on April 22, 2015, 12:55:26 PM

I've never watched this show and never will but I support this sentence in any and all circumstances.

Yeah, make that three.

She's the absolute fucking worst. 
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 01:03:12 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on April 22, 2015, 12:58:23 PM

Yeah, make that three.

Is she just a really bad actor or something?  I'm honestly asking.  This is really weird though:

QuoteLewis identifies herself as both a Christian and a Scientologist.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 09:26:42 AM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on April 22, 2015, 01:03:12 PM

Yeah, make that three.

Is she just a really bad actor or something?  I'm honestly asking.  This is really weird though:

Bad actor and she has that fucking look on her face at all fucking times

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2015, 11:28:18 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on April 28, 2015, 09:26:42 AM
Quote from: Sterling Archer on April 22, 2015, 01:03:12 PM

Yeah, make that three.

Bad actor and she has that fucking look on her face at all fucking times

I've hated her since Cape Fear and then Natural Born Killers and Kalifornia just solidified "hate for life" status. 
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2015, 11:10:39 AM »
Last night, we watched the show from Sunday. It's nice to see that it turned into a comedy.

Phillipe bangs the neighbor with whom he had the murdered child with for the first time since they made the child. Afterwards, they're commenting on the quality of the sex and she says "It wasn't as good as last time. Last time, we made Tom." I lost it. That might have been the funniest line I've ever encountered in television