News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Poll

If so, which actor/actress is closest to getting his/her Oscar revoked?

Robin Williams
Whoopi Goldberg
Angelina Jolie
Mira Sorvino
Cuba Gooding Jr.

Author Topic: Can they take an Oscar back?  ( 12,112 )

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Can they take an Oscar back?
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2010, 05:02:10 PM »
I thought Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin did a nice job.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2010, 05:15:43 PM »
Quote from: BH on March 08, 2010, 05:02:10 PM
I thought Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin did a nice job.

There you go with your trademark hipster sarcasm again.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2010, 06:18:08 PM »
Quote from: MAD on March 08, 2010, 02:29:37 PM
Quote from: PenFoe on March 08, 2010, 01:07:03 PM
Quote from: Ivy6 on March 08, 2010, 01:04:09 PM
Quote from: PenFoe on March 08, 2010, 10:29:56 AM
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on March 08, 2010, 09:45:09 AM
Quote from: BH on March 08, 2010, 09:34:48 AM
Farah Fawcett was forgotten off the dead montage.

Bea Arthur, too.

And Ed McMahon.

Why don't you guys just watch the Emmys, where TV stars supposedly matter?

Obviously you never saw this.

Also, pretty sure that any of those 3 have more claim to "movies" than Michael Jackson.

What'd you got against "The Wiz"?  If "Ease on the Down the Road" isn't an iconic song from a motion-picture musical, then I don't know what is.

Can't argue with that
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2010, 11:11:28 AM »
Quote from: BH on March 08, 2010, 09:34:48 AM
Farah Fawcett was forgotten off the dead montage.

"Yeah, uh...sorry about that."
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2010, 01:45:10 PM »
Precious is NOT beautiful, for the record.  Howard Stern is right about her.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2010, 01:48:29 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 10, 2010, 01:45:10 PM

Who said she was, Thrill or Ian?

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2010, 03:51:25 PM »
Quote from: BH on March 10, 2010, 01:48:29 PM

Everyone who talked about her or interviewed her at the Oscars.  Fuck Hollywood.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2010, 09:37:38 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 10, 2010, 03:51:25 PM

Everyone who talked about her or interviewed her at the Oscars.  Fuck Hollywood.

Since when are morbidly obese people not considered gorgeous?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2010, 07:35:29 AM »
Quote from: Slack-E on March 10, 2010, 09:37:38 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 10, 2010, 03:51:25 PM

Since when are morbidly obese people not considered gorgeous?

When they get blogs made out of their skin.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2010, 03:49:39 PM »
Typecast.

""What movie could she play in?" Stern questioned on his live broadcast. "You feel bad because everyone pretends that she's part of show business, and she's never going to be in another movie."

The comments made on Stern's show sparked a heated debate among moviegoers and industry observers, with some believing the shock-jock was simply saying what everyone else is thinking.

Jeffrey Wells, a columnist who's lent his candid perspective on the industry to a variety of outlets over the years and now blogs about it on HollywoodElsewhere.com, said in an e-mail, "Gabby is a lovely person and a fine actress, but the hard fact is that she's way, way too fat," adding that the actress will suffer from health problems as well as limited career opportunities if she doesn't lose weight.

"I don't want Gabby to not work, but the only roles she'll have a shot at playing will be down-market moms and hard-luck girls working at Wal-Mart," Wells continued. "No casting director would choose her to play anyone in the upscale executive world ... because no one in the executive world looks like her.""

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2010, 10:11:53 PM »
Quote from: BH on March 11, 2010, 03:49:39 PM
Typecast.

""What movie could she play in?" Stern questioned on his live broadcast. "You feel bad because everyone pretends that she's part of show business, and she's never going to be in another movie."

The comments made on Stern's show sparked a heated debate among moviegoers and industry observers, with some believing the shock-jock was simply saying what everyone else is thinking.

Jeffrey Wells, a columnist who's lent his candid perspective on the industry to a variety of outlets over the years and now blogs about it on HollywoodElsewhere.com, said in an e-mail, "Gabby is a lovely person and a fine actress, but the hard fact is that she's way, way too fat," adding that the actress will suffer from health problems as well as limited career opportunities if she doesn't lose weight.

"I don't want Gabby to not work, but the only roles she'll have a shot at playing will be down-market moms and hard-luck girls working at Wal-Mart," Wells continued. "No casting director would choose her to play anyone in the upscale executive world ... because no one in the executive world looks like her.""

It's nice how you can't say true things about huge fat people without getting killed by all the wonderful, kind-hearted people who never, EVER make fun of fat people. It's good to know all these wonderful people are out there fighting injustice and name calling. I hope to meet one of them some day.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2010, 10:23:55 AM »
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Doc

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2010, 04:08:43 AM »
Quote from: Slack-E on March 11, 2010, 10:11:53 PM
Quote from: BH on March 11, 2010, 03:49:39 PM
Typecast.

It's nice how you can't say true things about huge fat people without getting killed by all the wonderful, kind-hearted people who never, EVER make fun of fat people. It's good to know all these wonderful people are out there fighting injustice and name calling. I hope to meet one of them some day.

Name's Doc. Nice to meet you, Chubsie.
"You're a daisy if you do."

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2010, 03:30:39 PM »
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2010, 04:58:39 PM »
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?