News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Phew!  ( 1,143 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Phew!
« on: October 13, 2015, 11:04:29 PM »
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Phew!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 12:35:46 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on October 13, 2015, 11:04:29 PM
Not the real one.

Holy crap, the Rally Carp was a staple of the Sec Taylor Field Scoreboard?

Rally Carp was invented here during a Gamecast.

By me.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 05:54:46 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on October 14, 2015, 12:35:46 AM

By me.

Given the re-Twatter, I'm tempted to suggest that that's what underlays this, but neither the curry nor finishing the taxes actually happened, and I'm eating a rubber ricotta salata sandwich on whole wheat with mustard, garlic pickles, habanero salsa, and strained yogurt out of desperation, so take that as you will.

I even forgot that there was white onion and fresh basil to add to this collection of savories. And now I will take some vitamins and try for the same with rest.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2015, 06:27:35 AM »
Think the Rally Carp can fix the VA?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2015, 03:42:24 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on October 14, 2015, 05:54:46 AM
Quote from: Brownie on October 14, 2015, 12:35:46 AM

By me.

Given the re-Twatter, I'm tempted to suggest that that's what underlays this, but neither the curry nor finishing the taxes actually happened, and I'm eating a rubber ricotta salata sandwich on whole wheat with mustard, garlic pickles, habanero salsa, and strained yogurt out of desperation, so take that as you will.

I even forgot that there was white onion and fresh basil to add to this collection of savories. And now I will take some vitamins and try for the same with rest.
What?  You couldn't find any Limburger?
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)