News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Office  ( 309,880 )

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Office
« Reply #1665 on: May 09, 2010, 06:30:18 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on May 08, 2010, 03:49:10 PM
This week's show was pretty good. Felt like a classic Office episode. They're in the Office the whole time, Michael says all kinds of retarded things, etc.

What's the season ending cliffhanger gonna be?

I don't get why a married woman would choose to have an affair with a guy that has cameras following him around all the time.  Is it because she doesn't think the documentary will ever air?  Or did all of this happen a couple years ago?  How are the shows so timely, then?  I'm sittin' on iceberg lettuce, here, fellas.  Help a brotha out!
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1666 on: May 09, 2010, 06:56:09 PM »
Quote from: JD on May 09, 2010, 06:30:18 PM
This week's show was pretty good. Felt like a classic Office episode. They're in the Office the whole time, Michael says all kinds of retarded things, etc.

I don't get why a married woman would choose to have an affair with a guy that has cameras following him around all the time.  Is it because she doesn't think the documentary will ever air?  Or did all of this happen a couple years ago?  How are the shows so timely, then?  I'm sittin' on iceberg lettuce, here, fellas.  Help a brotha out!

You just blew my mind.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1667 on: May 09, 2010, 07:01:32 PM »

PLOT HOLES

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1668 on: May 10, 2010, 07:33:13 AM »

Fucking glorious.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1669 on: May 10, 2010, 08:29:43 AM »

I don't get why a married woman would choose to have an affair with a guy that has cameras following him around all the time.  Is it because she doesn't think the documentary will ever air?  Or did all of this happen a couple years ago?  How are the shows so timely, then?  I'm sittin' on iceberg lettuce, here, fellas.  Help a brotha out!

For that matter, wouldn't her Facebook profile had said she was married?  In all of her zeal to bust her, did Pam simply not notice that?  Or is she one of those women who changed her status to single even though she was married?  I'm not on teh Facebook, I don't know these things, but I did hear this happening to a guy with whom I used to play softball--his wife changed her status to single while they were married, so I guess the latter's possible.  I guess a woman who will have an affair with a man around whom a camera crew is following might mindlessly change her status to "single" but, otherwise, that seemed like a continuity flaw to me.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #1670 on: May 10, 2010, 11:35:45 AM »
I'm starting to wish Pam had died in childbirth.  Her and Jim picking on Dwight together is just not funny.  Other than that, the episode was pretty solid.  I loved when Daryle Ward turned to the camera and said, "There it is," and Andy had no idea what he was talking about.

I must have missed the part when Phyllis suggested she banged other Vance Refrigeration employees.  When did that happen?

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1671 on: May 10, 2010, 11:39:22 AM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on May 10, 2010, 11:35:45 AM
I must have missed the part when Phyllis suggested she banged other Vance Refrigeration employees.  When did that happen?

Can't remember the exact quote but she talked about sometimes flirting with Bob's employees and the way she phrased it sort of implied that it went a little further with some of them.  Maybe it was strictly my inference but that was how I read it.  I could be wrong.

And Pam is so not funny.  She's a bigger tumor of comedy cancer than the gingerbeard gay on Modern Family.  

Angela and Kelly, on the other hand, bring teh funny.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Kermit IV

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #1672 on: May 10, 2010, 11:47:02 AM »
Quote from: MAD on May 10, 2010, 11:39:22 AM
I must have missed the part when Phyllis suggested she banged other Vance Refrigeration employees.  When did that happen?

Can't remember the exact quote but she talked about sometimes flirting with Bob's employees and the way she phrased it sort of implied that it went a little further with some of them.  Maybe it was strictly my inference but that was how I read it.  I could be wrong.

And Pam is so not funny.  She's a bigger tumor of comedy cancer than the gingerbeard gay on Modern Family.  

I really enjoyed Kelly's inadvertent Columbo-ing of Michael's girlfriend.  The girl knows her malls.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1673 on: May 10, 2010, 11:55:38 AM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on May 10, 2010, 11:47:02 AM
Quote from: MAD on May 10, 2010, 11:39:22 AM

I really enjoyed Kelly's inadvertent Columbo-ing of Michael's girlfriend.  The girl knows her malls.

That was great.  You just knew that when whats-her-name said she was in Philly instead of Scranton that it wasn't going to shake Kelly.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1674 on: May 10, 2010, 12:45:52 PM »
Meredith reading a copy of Men's Health in the breakroom was a nice touch.

And am I the only one that found Ms. Boobyshirt to be above the Tierney line?
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1675 on: May 10, 2010, 12:54:26 PM »
Quote from: flannj on May 10, 2010, 12:45:52 PM

no

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1676 on: May 10, 2010, 12:54:50 PM »

Nope.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Kermit IV

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #1677 on: May 10, 2010, 01:25:19 PM »

I thought she was smoking hot way back in her Caroline in the City days.

What?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1678 on: May 10, 2010, 01:34:46 PM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on May 10, 2010, 01:25:19 PM

What?

Take that shit to the "OK, I admit it" thread, pal.
TIME TO POST!

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1679 on: May 10, 2010, 02:04:33 PM »
Quote from: Fork on May 10, 2010, 01:34:46 PM
Quote from: Kermit IV on May 10, 2010, 01:25:19 PM

What?

Take that shit to the "OK, I admit it" thread, pal.

That didn't get purged in the cleanup of Desipio?

EDIT: Apparently I have a short-term memory