News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Office  ( 309,914 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Office
« Reply #1680 on: May 10, 2010, 02:28:10 PM »
She was hot in Aliens in America.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1681 on: May 10, 2010, 09:00:59 PM »
Quote from: MAD on May 10, 2010, 11:39:22 AM
Quote from: Kermit IV on May 10, 2010, 11:35:45 AM
I must have missed the part when Phyllis suggested she banged other Vance Refrigeration employees.  When did that happen?

Can't remember the exact quote but she talked about sometimes flirting with Bob's employees and the way she phrased it sort of implied that it went a little further with some of them.  Maybe it was strictly my inference but that was how I read it.  I could be wrong.

They were talking about flirting or something.  Phylis's line was something like, "I flirt with the guys in Bob's warehouse.  I usually stop it before it gets too far."  And then Jim made one of those looks at the camera that's usually pretty funny.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #1682 on: May 11, 2010, 10:12:38 AM »
Quote from: JD on May 10, 2010, 09:00:59 PM
Quote from: MAD on May 10, 2010, 11:39:22 AM
Quote from: Kermit IV on May 10, 2010, 11:35:45 AM
I must have missed the part when Phyllis suggested she banged other Vance Refrigeration employees.  When did that happen?

Can't remember the exact quote but she talked about sometimes flirting with Bob's employees and the way she phrased it sort of implied that it went a little further with some of them.  Maybe it was strictly my inference but that was how I read it.  I could be wrong.

They were talking about flirting or something.  Phylis's line was something like, "I flirt with the guys in Bob's warehouse.  I usually stop it before it gets too far."  And then Jim made one of those looks at the camera that's usually pretty funny.

Ah, yes.  Now I remember.  Thanks, Jay-D.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1683 on: May 11, 2010, 11:01:18 AM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on May 10, 2010, 01:25:19 PM
Quote from: flannj on May 10, 2010, 12:45:52 PM
Meredith reading a copy of Men's Health in the breakroom was a nice touch.

And am I the only one that found Ms. Boobyshirt to be above the Tierney line?

I thought she was smoking hot way back in her Caroline in the City days.

What?

THAT'S IT!  I knew she looked familiar.  JD blew my whispering mind's eye with his PLOT HOLES post.  This episode was decent, but less Pam would help.  More Darnell.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1684 on: May 14, 2010, 11:54:49 AM »
What...nothing?

Not Andy's newfound wisdom from having been the cuckold?

Not Darryl's flowery description of his sleeping place, the one so dreamy that he would think about it in order to fall asleep while at home?

Angela and Dwight's negotiations...the look that Dwight gave to the camera when Angela insisted they make eye contact while copulating because she's not "some sort of farm animal"?

Or has nobody simply seen this episode?  Granted, I typically catch it about a week later after it first airs myself but I happened to be able to watch it as it aired last night.  
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1685 on: May 14, 2010, 12:05:34 PM »
I loved Andy's fist pump when he got called up to play bin Laden.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1686 on: May 14, 2010, 12:14:23 PM »

Jim & Pam being forced to listen to Dwight bang Angela.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1687 on: May 14, 2010, 12:19:00 PM »
Quote from: Fork on May 14, 2010, 12:14:23 PM

Which made me figure that the warehouse guys had known what had been going on all along between the latter 2, as that has always been Dwight and Angela's fucking spot.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Kermit IV

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #1688 on: May 14, 2010, 01:54:00 PM »
Quote from: MAD on May 14, 2010, 12:19:00 PM
Quote from: Fork on May 14, 2010, 12:14:23 PM

Which made me figure that the warehouse guys had known what had been going on all along between the latter 2, as that has always been Dwight and Angela's fucking spot.

Take your wild speculation and theory to the Lost thread.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1689 on: May 15, 2010, 08:50:16 AM »
Quote from: MAD on May 14, 2010, 11:54:49 AM
What...nothing?

Not Darryl's flowery description of his sleeping place, the one so dreamy that he would think about it in order to fall asleep while at home?

Angela and Dwight's negotiations...the look that Dwight gave to the camera when Angela insisted they make eye contact while copulating because she's not "some sort of farm animal"?

Or has nobody simply seen this episode?  Granted, I typically catch it about a week later after it first airs myself but I happened to be able to watch it as it aired last night.  

I'm pretty much just liking the Dwight stuff right now.  And the Andy stuff, I suppose.  I couldn't care less about Michael's relationships.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1690 on: May 17, 2010, 10:46:25 AM »
Quote from: JD on May 15, 2010, 08:50:16 AM
What...nothing?

I'm pretty much just liking the Dwight stuff right now.  And the Andy stuff, I suppose.  I couldn't care less about Michael's relationships.

I think they're finding a nice groove again. Figures it's right as the season is about to come to an end.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1691 on: May 20, 2010, 10:29:09 PM »
My new favorite restaurant sucks.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1692 on: May 21, 2010, 08:26:16 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on May 17, 2010, 10:46:25 AM
Quote from: JD on May 15, 2010, 08:50:16 AM
What...nothing?

I think they're finding a nice groove again. Figures it's right as the season is about to come to an end.

Agreed. Last night's episode was the funniest in quite a while.

"Why would I listen to his spermed lover?"

Kermit IV

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #1693 on: May 21, 2010, 09:06:37 AM »
"You are not a photographer."

I'm going to miss IT Guy.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club