News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Madhouse  ( 1,836 )

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Madhouse
« on: February 12, 2010, 02:21:27 PM »
On History Channel. Good redneck racing reality show. Families hating families. Fixin' and buildin' cars they can't afford. Lots of mullets.
Lookin' at you JD.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Madhouse
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 09:35:46 PM »
I've seen it.  It sucks.  Those goofballs are goofy.  They repeat the same stuff over and over.  I don't need that.  One over is enough.  The best parts are the stuff when they get to the race and the happenings around the track, but they don't show any of that until the last 10 minutes.  Plus, there's not a single driver they spotlight that's even a little bit likable. 

I'll probably keep watchin' it, though.  It might get better and I've watched more of worse.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 02:56:37 PM »
The editing of this show sucks, they show the same clips multiple times during a show.. but junior miller has a veteran's grit.
And his mechanic tweaking through the show amuses me.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 09:44:33 PM »
Quote from: BH on March 15, 2010, 02:56:37 PM
The editing of this show sucks, they show the same clips multiple times during a show.. but junior miller has a veteran's grit.

I can't stand the radio guy.  They need to figure out some other way to narrate.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2010, 08:57:55 AM »
Quote from: JD on March 15, 2010, 09:44:33 PM
Quote from: BH on March 15, 2010, 02:56:37 PM

I can't stand the radio guy.  They need to figure out some other way to narrate.

They don't even need to narrate.. there isn't that much that goes on... he's basically just repeating the storyline..
I agree, he sucks.