News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Open "FYC" Thread  ( 96,991 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Open "FYC" Thread
« Reply #180 on: July 27, 2009, 11:08:59 PM »
EMOTIONAL. Dong. Blast.

Fuck yours, Charles.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #181 on: July 28, 2009, 06:03:00 AM »

FYC, on Grand Avenue.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #182 on: July 28, 2009, 07:27:54 AM »
FYC.  You can't see Soriano.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #183 on: July 28, 2009, 08:53:03 AM »
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #184 on: July 28, 2009, 09:04:39 AM »
Quote from: Fork on July 28, 2009, 08:53:03 AM
Soriano is only half the player Josh Willingham is.

You could show their full season OPS+ and that would nearly remain true (162 to 94).

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #185 on: July 28, 2009, 11:09:17 AM »
I'd also like to express, er, my fondness for that particular emotion.  FYC, albeit late.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #186 on: July 28, 2009, 12:59:41 PM »
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on July 28, 2009, 11:09:17 AM
I'd also like to express, er, my fondness for that particular emotion.  FYC, albeit late.

"That man never had an FYC in his life!"
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #187 on: July 28, 2009, 01:10:57 PM »
Quote from: Jon on July 28, 2009, 12:59:41 PM
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on July 28, 2009, 11:09:17 AM

"That man never had an FYC in his life!"

Only FYC fills your "Q Zone" with pure internet goodness.
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #188 on: July 28, 2009, 01:33:58 PM »
The only other Cub fan at my job is being almost Gitlesian today. He's not even allowing himself a smidgen of joy at a walkoff grand slam victory.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Dave B

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #189 on: July 28, 2009, 01:47:50 PM »
Fonzie's "you can't see me/John Cena" wave is actually an "FYC" wave.
"Irritatin', ain't it?"- Ernest T. Bass

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #190 on: July 28, 2009, 03:25:53 PM »
Quote from: Jon on July 28, 2009, 01:33:58 PM
The only other Cub fan at my job is being almost Gitlesian today. He's not even allowing himself a smidgen of joy at a walkoff grand slam victory.

Sheeple like you celebrate this victory.  The smart fans among on this site know it only DOOMS us by lengthening Jim Hendry's reign of (t)error.

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #191 on: July 28, 2009, 07:23:54 PM »
Quote from: Tank on July 27, 2009, 10:59:57 PM
Quote from: IrishYeti on July 27, 2009, 10:57:34 PM
That landed 30 feet to my left. like literally yo

We get it, you know how to use a cab.

I used the $6 Express from DeVry. Take your WrongSoup with style Tank. Anyway, I think Carlos Lee is my favorite most hated Astro. He welcomed the boos he was getting and when LaTroy got tossed, him and Pence went to Bourn and were shooting the shit and the fellow drunks in the left center bleachers started chanting "Lose some weight" (For me, chanting that warrants a "Pot. Kettle") but after he figured out what we were saying, he turned to us and rubbed his stomach then motioned to his arm and flexed. It was rather entertaining, probably more so because I had been treated with free beer the whole night. So, yea. There's that.

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #192 on: July 29, 2009, 07:29:09 AM »
Quote from: IrishYeti on July 28, 2009, 07:23:54 PM

I used the $6 Express from DeVry. Take your WrongSoup with style Tank. Anyway, I think Carlos Lee is my favorite most hated Astro. He welcomed the boos he was getting and when LaTroy got tossed, him and Pence went to Bourn and were shooting the shit and the fellow drunks in the left center bleachers started chanting "Lose some weight" (For me, chanting that warrants a "Pot. Kettle") but after he figured out what we were saying, he turned to us and rubbed his stomach then motioned to his arm and flexed. It was rather entertaining, probably more so because I had been treated with free beer the whole night. So, yea. There's that.

If you would have added a simple "FYC" into that post of randomness, it'd be relevant.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #193 on: July 29, 2009, 07:32:49 AM »
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on July 29, 2009, 07:29:09 AM

If you would have added a simple "FYC" into that post of randomness, it'd be relevant.

If Carlos Lee had spotted him a cold beer and cab fare back to his shithole, this post would still suck and Carlos would still be a cunt.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #194 on: July 29, 2009, 09:23:49 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on July 29, 2009, 07:32:49 AM
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on July 29, 2009, 07:29:09 AM

If Carlos Lee had spotted him a cold beer and cab fare back to his shithole, this post would still suck and Carlos would still be a cunt.

I blame Chuck.