News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Open "FYC" Thread  ( 96,990 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Open "FYC" Thread
« Reply #585 on: April 18, 2013, 02:19:17 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on April 18, 2013, 02:16:35 PM
The first Fuck you Chuck of the year is always the best.

The first of many FYCs.  Until July 31.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #586 on: April 18, 2013, 03:19:14 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on April 18, 2013, 02:19:17 PM

The first of many FYCs.  Until July 31.

After July 31st the FYCs will continue. I'm banking on Jed to get a 20 year old stud who will start a 25-year career with the Cubs, culminating with 69-year-old T.J. leading a chant of F-Y-C from Cooperstown during the induction of said inductee in 2044.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #587 on: April 18, 2013, 03:54:31 PM »
I'm surprised it was so early in the season.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #588 on: April 18, 2013, 04:10:02 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on April 18, 2013, 03:54:31 PM
I'm surprised it was so early in the season.
It was touch and go.  Today's game could have been a rain out
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #590 on: May 04, 2013, 01:05:55 PM »
FYC x2

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #591 on: May 26, 2013, 03:09:57 PM »
FYDB!

FYC!

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #592 on: May 27, 2013, 10:39:27 PM »
High, deep RBI single off the left field wall. FY ASor.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #593 on: May 28, 2013, 02:34:35 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on May 27, 2013, 10:39:27 PM

Yeah, fuck Alfonso Soriano for driving in a run.  Strike out next time!
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #594 on: May 28, 2013, 03:02:48 AM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on May 28, 2013, 02:34:35 AM

Yeah, fuck that dude and his three AWFUL AWFUL hits, his AWFUL AWFUL stolen base and his AWFUL AWFUL running catch at the wall.  What the fuck?

Also, Chuck, that single off the wall went like a rocket and came back just as fast.  He might have admired it for a fraction of a second but that was all.  He could have turned it into a double but I've seen far more egregious examples of (deliberate or accidental) lollygagging.  To wit: Castro not taking second when Sweeney was thrown out without a cut-off at the plate.

As usual, though, you've taken precisely the wrong example.  In the last game against the Reds, Soriano stood and watched his homer for a good fifteen minutes before setting off at a stroll around the bases - despite the fact that it only landed a couple of rows back.  THAT I had a problem with.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #595 on: May 28, 2013, 08:18:03 AM »
Fuck Chuck

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #596 on: May 28, 2013, 10:46:29 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on May 28, 2013, 03:02:48 AM

Yeah, fuck that dude and his three AWFUL AWFUL hits, his AWFUL AWFUL stolen base and his AWFUL AWFUL running catch at the wall.  What the fuck?

Also, Chuck, that single off the wall went like a rocket and came back just as fast.  He might have admired it for a fraction of a second but that was all.  He could have turned it into a double but I've seen far more egregious examples of (deliberate or accidental) lollygagging.  To wit: Castro not taking second when Sweeney was thrown out without a cut-off at the plate.

As usual, though, you've taken precisely the wrong example.  In the last game against the Reds, Soriano stood and watched his homer for a good fifteen minutes before setting off at a stroll around the bases - despite the fact that it only landed a couple of rows back.  THAT I had a problem with.

What this proves is that you've watched far more Cubs baseball than I have and that iChuck can troll by just watching a highlight that happened to be on while I was waiting for Hawks highlights.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #597 on: May 28, 2013, 11:38:31 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on May 28, 2013, 10:46:29 AM

What this proves is that you've watched far more Cubs baseball than I have and that iChuck can troll by just watching a highlight that happened to be on while I was waiting for Hawks highlights.

No, Chuck.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #598 on: May 28, 2013, 11:46:46 AM »

So we're rebranding "being wrong" into "trolling" now, are we?
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #599 on: May 28, 2013, 11:49:36 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on May 28, 2013, 11:46:46 AM

So we're rebranding "being wrong" into "trolling" now, are we?

A wiser man than Kierkegaard once said that the best trolls are better for having trolled. I'm not so sure.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.