News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Spartacus  ( 11,438 )

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Spartacus
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2010, 01:43:05 PM »
Quote from: Fork on March 09, 2010, 01:28:43 PM

so has Lawless busted out the merkin yet, or what?

She says she's never used it. It was her safety net.

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2010/01/vulture_exclusive_lucy_lawless.html

QuoteSuch was the commitment to nudity on the set of Starz's new nakedness-filled drama Spartacus: Blood in the Sand that star Lucy Lawless executed all of her sex scenes without the merkin producers had custom-made for her. When we asked her about it at last night's New York premiere for the show (which debuts on Friday), she still seemed a little unsure about what a merkin actually is: "It's a way of wearing pants when you don't have any hair," she told us.

"I'd never actually seen one, certainly never owned one," Lawless continued. "I have one that's never ever been worn. For all the sex scenes, it has never really been necessary." So what did she do with it? "It's a virgin merkin," she told us. "It's in a frame, they gave it to me at the end of the season. I'm too embarrassed — I don't know what to do with it. I can't show the kids: 'Mummy, what's that?' 'Nooooothing!'" But can't she hang it somewhere? "In the deepest, darkest corners of my closet, maybe."

I'm not sure whether that means that she never showed enough to make it necessary or that you still see it all and that it's all Lucy.

Probably the former.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2010, 03:03:26 PM »
So far all her humpin' shots have been from the side. The T&A make regular cameos though. I don't think I've seen any female bush. Plenty of shaven wang though.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2010, 05:24:27 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on March 09, 2010, 03:03:26 PM
So far all her humpin' shots have been from the side. The T&A make regular cameos though. I don't think I've seen any female bush. Plenty of shaven wang though.

Then you missed the first episode.  A genuine blonde merkin.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2010, 05:53:26 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on March 09, 2010, 05:24:27 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on March 09, 2010, 03:03:26 PM

Then you missed the first episode.  A genuine blonde merkin.

I missed parts of that one. Important parts apparently. I'll have to review.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2010, 09:07:06 AM »
Lotsa tits this week.

Oh yea, Lawless and that one chick's lesbian scene is very imminent.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2010, 09:05:32 PM »
Viva Bianca is ridiculous nekkid.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2010, 07:06:49 AM »
It seems like if that slave revolt is going to happen it won't be this season. They actually think this damn thing is getting picked up. Anybody heard any talk about that?

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2010, 07:44:10 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on March 30, 2010, 07:06:49 AM
It seems like if that slave revolt is going to happen it won't be this season. They actually think this damn thing is getting picked up. Anybody heard any talk about that?

Think?  Done.  Delayed due to illness, but done.  It's been Starz biggest! Hit! Ever!

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/entertainment_tv/2010/03/spartacus-andy-whitfield.html

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2010, 08:33:49 AM »
No sechs in this one. Crixus is still a badass in the arena, but his lovelife storyline is annoying. Unless she gets nekkid more.
Battiatus taking names is good to see, hope he kills the child next.
At least before spartacus kills battiatus.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2010, 09:06:05 AM »
The revolt is coming... and the lesbo scene.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2010, 09:41:20 AM »
Quote from: BH on April 12, 2010, 09:06:05 AM

Olithea brought a tasty young thing with her in the blue dress. This episode was actually pretty decent in terms of building some anticipation for the same old shit that's coming up in the final episode. I know exactly what's going to happen yet I'm actually looking forward to it. Is that what it's like to watch CSI or NCIS or something?

CBStew

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2010, 11:21:50 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 12, 2010, 09:41:20 AM

Olithea brought a tasty young thing with her in the blue dress. This episode was actually pretty decent in terms of building some anticipation for the same old shit that's coming up in the final episode. I know exactly what's going to happen yet I'm actually looking forward to it. Is that what it's like to watch CSI or NCIS or something?

No.  It is more like "I Love Lucy".    I know that I am going to regret having posted that.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2010, 04:38:10 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on April 12, 2010, 11:21:50 AM

No.  It is more like "I Love Lucy".    I know that I am going to regret having posted that.

With only one TV in every household, how did you guys manage any "alone" time when Lucy and Ricky started fucking their slaves?

CBStew

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2010, 05:28:53 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 12, 2010, 04:38:10 PM
Quote from: CBStew on April 12, 2010, 11:21:50 AM

With only one TV in every household, how did you guys manage any "alone" time when Lucy and Ricky started fucking their slaves?

I told you that I would regret it.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2010, 11:38:38 AM »
**SPOILER ALERT**

The House of Batiatus is going to need an assload of paper towels and Fabreeze.