News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Inception SPOILERS  ( 8,275 )

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Inception SPOILERS
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2010, 07:56:08 AM »
Finally saw this last night. Holy fucking tit balls, that was a good movie-film. Now I'm going to believe that all went well and he got home and you can't stop me because last time I checked, this was still 'Merica. Howevah, if I were going to dabble in some of the intrigue in this here thread, I'm most inclined to believe this one:

Quote from: R-V on July 23, 2010, 01:04:26 PM
How about this: everything after Cobb went to sleep in Mumbasa (to test out the chemist's sedatives) was a dream. When Cobb "woke up" from the sedatives, he went to the bathroom to wash his face, but got interrupted by Saito before he could see if the top would stop spinning. At the end of the movie Cobb is still sleeping in that basement in Mumbasa. His gang had to perform inception on him to get him to forgive himself for what happened with his wife.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2010, 07:59:21 AM »
I just saw it Friday.  I'm not going to act like I know what the fuck happened, but I thought I had a decent handle on when they were dreaming and on what level they were dreaiming throughout.  Until the end.  The thing about the kids not aging is a good point.  I'm drawing my own simple conclusion that his totem fell at at the end because it was wobbling.  The Mumbasa thing never occurred to me.  So, I'll be seeing it again.

I'm a big fan of Leo's work.  This is one of the few movies he's in where the actual film outshined him, regardless of how great he is in it.  The Arthur dude is a decent actor, too.  I enjoyed Juno's performance, too.

Oh, ETA:  Has anyone ever had that thought like Cobb's wife did?  That maybe what we perceive as the real world is all just a dream?  I used to wonder about that all the time.  I never wanted to jump off a ledge to find out, though.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2010, 09:51:21 AM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on August 02, 2010, 07:59:21 AM
I just saw it Friday.  I'm not going to act like I know what the fuck happened, but I thought I had a decent handle on when they were dreaming and on what level they were dreaiming throughout.  Until the end.  The thing about the kids not aging is a good point.  I'm drawing my own simple conclusion that his totem fell at at the end because it was wobbling.  The Mumbasa thing never occurred to me.  So, I'll be seeing it again.

I'm a big fan of Leo's work.  This is one of the few movies he's in where the actual film outshined him, regardless of how great he is in it.  The Arthur dude is a decent actor, too.  I enjoyed Juno's performance, too.
Oh, ETA:  Has anyone ever had that thought like Cobb's wife did?  That maybe what we perceive as the real world is all just a dream?  I used to wonder about that all the time.  I never wanted to jump off a ledge to find out, though.

Ellen Page gets more attractive every time I see her. Did you feel that? That was Ellen Page getting more attractive.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2010, 10:54:11 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on August 02, 2010, 09:51:21 AM

Ellen Page gets more attractive every time I see her. Did you feel that? That was Ellen Page getting more attractive.

She's pretty damn attractive with her hair down.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2010, 11:45:18 AM »
Quote from: SKO on August 02, 2010, 10:54:11 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on August 02, 2010, 09:51:21 AM

She's pretty damn attractive with her hair down.

Agreed, and by her hair, I mean, my pants.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2010, 11:53:35 AM »

And she's legal, so you don't have to feel like a common Yeti.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2010, 12:26:10 PM »
Quote from: Fork on August 02, 2010, 11:53:35 AM

She's 23. But she looks much, much younger.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2010, 12:40:37 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on August 02, 2010, 12:26:10 PM
Quote from: Fork on August 02, 2010, 11:53:35 AM

She's 23. But she looks much, much younger.

HAWT.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.